Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW31 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

shano_88 wrote: »
    Id say hes nearly a banker to start.

Only made one transfer last night. Brought in Naughton.

Myhill
    Bertrand Terry Naughton
    Sanchez Silva Hazard Eriksen
    Kane Austin (c) Aguero

we have the exact same team :P Same captains too ;);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

So I line out like this:

Fabianski
    Ivan(c) PVA Bertrand
    Silva Siggy Mata Hazard
    Costa Giroud Kane

Ivan captain is obviously a risk but I don't mind taking risks at this stage of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Start Hutton or Naughton?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Paully D wrote: »

Hutton DGW

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Hutton. How bored will you be on Tuesday if you start Naughton! Even if Naughton gets a cleanie you'll be wishing you had Hutton on Tuesday just for the interest!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Dietsquirt

Opted to keep Aguero over bringing in Benteke.

Captained Austin (i'm a QPR fan!)

**closes down his Boards account and throws his laptop out the window**

Dietsquirt wrote: »
    Opted to keep Aguero over bringing in Benteke.

Captained Austin (i'm a QPR fan!)

**closes down his Boards account and throws his laptop out the window**

If that is how you choose to celebrate so be it!! Time for Austin to stand up and show Kane who the real budget striker boss is!!

jimmii wrote: »
    If that is how you choose to celebrate so be it!! Time for Austin to stand up and show Kane who the real budget striker boss is!!

Big fixture for us in the FPLAcademyTeamCup!

Big fixture for us in the FPLAcademyTeamCup!

Every game is big in that! This will go down as the big Kane v Austin week fingers crossed we come out on the right side!

I took the boring route and went with Naughton. Villa 7/1 and 8/5 to keep a clean sheet in their respective games. Swansea 6/5. Hutton 6/4 to be booked in the first game and likely will be similar in the second. Typically, I'll probably regret it. :pac:

• Advertisement

I took the boring route and went with Naughton. Villa 7/1 and 8/5 to keep a clean sheet in their respective games. Swansea 6/5. Hutton 6/4 to be booked in the first game and likely will be similar in the second. Typically, I'll probably regret it. :pac:

7/1 & 8/5 > 6/5! In all likelyhood it will probably end up being Huttons 3 points outscoring Naughtons 2 so not going to be much in it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭tmc86

Guzan
    Rose Bruce Hutton
    Hazard Silva Mane Eriksen
    Kane Aguero Benteke (c)

Left it too late with the transfer deadline :( wanted to bring in Austin for Aguero.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

We regret something every week. Part of the game.

I just hope my opponents end up with more mistakes every week:D

wonski wrote: »
    We regret something every week. Part of the game.

I just hope my opponents end up with more mistakes every week:D

Thats exactly it! You get ahead by making the boring correct decisions and let others take the risks and make mistakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,140 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

I'm just hoping that I don't lose to my rival by 40pts again this week.

11pt lead to protect.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

Confirmed #LFC team v @Arsenal: Mignolet, Can, Toure, Sakho, Allen, Lucas, Moreno, Henderson, Coutinho, Markovic, Sterling

Confirmed #LFC subs v @Arsenal: Jones, Johnson, Lovren, Sturridge, Manquillo, Borini, Brannagan

#Arsenal team to play Liverpool: Ospina, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Cazorla, Ramsey, Ozil, Alexis, Giroud #AFCvLFC

#Arsenal subs: Macey, Gibbs, Gabriel, Flamini, Rosicky, Walcott, Welbeck #AFCvLFC

Liverpool FC @LFC · 8s 8 seconds ago
    Confirmed #LFC team v @Arsenal: Mignolet, Can, Toure, Sakho, Allen, Lucas, Moreno, Henderson, Coutinho, Markovic, Sterling

Arsenal FC @Arsenal · 3s 3 seconds ago
    #Arsenal team to play Liverpool: Ospina, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Cazorla, Ramsey, Ozil, Alexis, Giroud #AFCvLFC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Arsenal FC @Arsenal · 3s 3 seconds ago #Arsenal team to play Liverpool: Ospina, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Cazorla, Ramsey, Ozil, Alexis, Giroud #AFCvLFC

Wish I had Rambo now.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,140 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Sturridge out for Costa at 4pt hit I'd looking decent right about now.

• Advertisement

Waiting patiently with my Differential FPL app for the site to update :)

Bellerin starts. It's a shame but in truth it's just too much of a headache having him when we never know now if he'll start, come on for 2 minutes, or not play at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Bellerin starts. It's a shame but in truth it's just too much of a headache having him when we never know now if he'll start, come on for 2 minutes, or not play at all.

He's a bad one that will start in matches you wouldn't really want to play him in and then be benched/come on in matches you do

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Gone with Chaz Austin (C) and Myhill over Panti

• Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Captained Costa.....this could go badly wrong.

site updated

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Arbitrary

Rival captained Kane and benched Ozil. I hope Eriksen goes into pacman mode and eats up all the points. Low score GW from Kane please.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

nobody above me has benteke never mind have him captained! massive differential...... a fair few gone with aguero captain which could make me angry!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

No Arsenal / Liverpool in my team. Gonna enjoy the game and hope all the points are to be distributed fairly (no more than 1 goal / assist per player).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

My last week with Charlie Austin so gave him captaincy. Hopefully he can go out with a bang.

Advertisement