Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[BPB] 2014 Boards Photobook Sign-up Now!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 MEERKAT 86

Cork girl, hi it's meerkat 86 did you receive my email sent 6 may containing payment details ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

MEERKAT 86 wrote: »
    Cork girl, hi it's meerkat 86 did you receive my email sent 6 may containing payment details ?

Gotcha :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

I realised that I paid twice, so will take two copies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Hey Corkgirl,

Did you get my payment?

Hey Corkgirl,

Did you get my payment?

Got it!

• Advertisement

Unfortunately our Printer has been involved in a serious car accident and we will need to delay the book launch as the books won't have arrived on time.

We will be in touch very soon with an update on the launch date. Sincere apologies, we have done everything we could to make the date work.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Tiriel wrote: »
    Unfortunately our Printer has been involved in a serious car accident and we will need to delay the book launch as the books won't have arrived on time.

We will be in touch very soon with an update on the launch date. Sincere apologies, we have done everything we could to make the date work.

That's code for CorkGirl has absconded to Spain with all the money :p

No worries, I had a partial clash that night anyway. Still would have worked, just would have been tight.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭aidanic

Any news on the condition of the printer after his accident? Hope all is OK there. Any updated launch date? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

If it's any time this side of August, I don't think I have any free Saturdays. It's either beer festivals or holidays from here in.

Hope to have a revised date soon guys, sorry for delay.. kind of our of my hands.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

Tiriel wrote: »
    Hope to have a revised date soon guys, sorry for delay.. kind of our of my hands.

No update since? Thanks :)

mystic86 wrote: »
    No update since? Thanks :)

Nope. Soon as I have one I'll Post, apologies for delay, out of my hands a bit now!

Finally - time to decide on the launch date!
    Please vote so we can choose a date that suits the majority.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057454856

By popular decision.. the 2014 Photobook will launch on the 5th September!
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057457680

We're in print! Just got a sneak preview of the pages as they left the printer.. exciting times. Can't wait for launch day

Bumpy reminder! Launch is this Saturday :) Thread on the main forum..

Advertisement