Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ninty Direct

Options
199100101102103105»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Penny's Big Breakaway stealth drop is about as good a result as you can hope for from any corporate marketing event.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,008 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

I see Japan is getting Mother 3 on NSO.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Competitive online play too! Downloading right now.

Post edited by super_furry on

• Registered Users Posts: 34,430 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

They should just buy the fan translation and get that released in the west too, it's a brilliant translation.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 ThePandazorian

World of Goo 2 is the standout for me. Loved the first game.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Ouch.

edit: forgot to add proper to @Retr0gamer for posting it elsewhere..

Post edited by pixelburp on

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Len_007

Sea of Thieves coming out on PS5.

Launch title for Switch 2??

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

Finally used up all my gold coins for a discount and bought Penny's Big Breakaway, a fantastic game it is.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,811 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'm actually really looking forward to endless Ocean. Loves the two Wii games. Very relaxing but with enough objectives to give the right amount of player agency.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I have added a few games to my backlog in the last couple of weeks, including Penny's Big Breakaway, Pocket Card Jockey, Geometry Survivor, Slime Rancher (on sale) and Balatro.

Need to finish Prince of Persia first or I'll have trouble getting back into it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,507 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

It's ridiculous what great games are still ending up on Switch.

MS probably overlook a load of games like Pocket Card Jockey and Penny's Big Breakaway when they splash around the billions because they are not another miserable first person shooter.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Is performance okay? I read a couple of people say there's clipping and iffy frame rate and it's a bit unpolished. Looks good to me on videos I've seen though.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

Indie World Showcase tomorrow at 3pm. 20 minutes of previews.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Hope is for chumps, but there has been a lot of noise around Silksong in the last few weeks.

You'd imagine it would be Microsoft that gets to showcase Hollow Knight: Silksong.

Will watch this later. Silk Song being there, but doubt it will be, is probably the only thing that could make this exciting. We haven't had a proper Direct this year and it seems we won't be getting one until next month at the earliest, but more likely June.

Lorelei and the Laser Eyes just a month away! Bigger announcement for me than Silksong would've been anyway :P

Not bad. A few nice surprises.

Might not be for everyone, but I liked the look of Stitch (a shikaku puzzle with a lovely knitted look)

The TMNT roguelike looks good too.

Animal Well is getting a great buzz over the last few months, and that's out in a few weeks.

Never really got into Steamworld Heist, so the sequel doesn't appeal to me too much. I want Steamworld Dig 3. 🙂

Advertisement