Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday 03.04.15

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,652 ✭✭✭shmeee

Holy ****, what a turn of foot, unbelievable stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

phenomenal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

The way things are going at Musselburgh all 4 races have been won from the front so i'm going to have a bet on Red Baron, loves this course has won 3 times and been 2nd 3 times from 8 runs at the track. Goes from the front or prominently so gonna have a shot at 9/2. Was only a pipe opener the last day so wouldn't worry about that run

• Registered Users Posts: 1,267 ✭✭✭paddyisreal

buick is nearly worse than moore for an interview..

Red Baron here in Musselburgh, all the winners have been right up the front here so Red Baron could make all.

• Advertisement

mr.jingle wrote: »
    The way things are going at Musselburgh all 4 races have been won from the front so i'm going to have a bet on Red Baron, loves this course has won 3 times and been 2nd 3 times from 8 runs at the track. Goes from the front or prominently so gonna have a shot at 9/2. Was only a pipe opener the last day so wouldn't worry about that run

Snap.

A horse I've being backing a long time now. Never forget last year when on him @ 50/1 in Ayr and beaten by a length. Did some roaring at the TV :D

shmeee wrote: »
    Snap.

A horse I've being backing a long time now. Never forget last year when on him @ 50/1 in Ayr and beaten by a length. Did some roaring at the TV :D

Don't think Nobel Asset helped his chances there, wasn't good enough anyway but i'll keep an eye on Red Baron in the future

• Registered Users Posts: 16,446 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Surprised to see the drift on Primrose Valley. It got the better of both Harry Hurricane and Merdon Castle in the last two runs. Speculative punt on it at 4/1 to turn around a wretched day otherwise.

In a way a bit of justice for the likes of Kirby and Morris getting winners today they've been on the go all Winter so nice to see them get there shot on the big day

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Just after watching Tryster there and wow that was incredible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,446 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

No joy at all today, but have to say I enjoyed that card at Lingfield. If they can bring over more of these top Irish/French horses, they could really have themselves a nice little event here.

No joy at all today, but have to say I enjoyed that card at Lingfield. If they can bring over more of these top Irish/French horses, they could really have themselves a nice little event here.

No reason why they can't have a similar one in Dundalk, there would be less hard luck stories around there with the straight a lot longer. Potentially a few group performers there today in Tryster, Pretend and i'd expect Sovereign Debt to pick up a Group 2/3 over the season too

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

what's on ch4 tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    what's on ch4 tomorrow?

COME DINE WITH ME:D

Advertisement