Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breitling Aerospace Evo

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭mynameis905

Eoin wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that...

If you like the sportier look and want to buy new, then perhaps a Tudor Black Bay might appeal. It's 41mm, so smaller than you've been looking at, but when I tried one on, I really liked it despite preferring larger watches. The red one has more of a vintage look, while the blue one is a bit more modern IMO. I reckon I'm definitely going to get one.

From what I remember, the red one retails at 2500 on the leather strap, maybe a couple of hundred quid more on the bracelet.

Love the look of the Blue Black Bay. A very similar and much cheaper option would be the Glycine Combat Sub Deep Blue.

That said, if I was in the market for a Breitling I'd go with this one all day long and eat baked beans for six months until I had enough cash :)

transocean-chronograph-1461.png

Advertisement