Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday 29th March

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Anybody on Shane Foleys 100/1 winner there in the 3.45 Curragh
    mr.jingle wrote: »
    If anyone says they are then the after timing war lords will beat them up with their imaginary docket

Somebody was at 150/1 --- €50 e/w

http://betting.boylesports.com/daily-news/boylesports-punter-wins-big-on-first-day-of-flat-season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

if we're talking about placed horses, wasn't the 2nd horse in Nashwan's derby 500/1?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

BumperD wrote: »
    Not sure the last time a 100/1 shot won a group race. Only other recent one I remember for sure was sole powers nunthorpe.
    Made famous on the Betfair forum by MoneyTree who advised everyone to lay the nag as it had no chance. I think MoneyTree did the double by also advising people to lay Mon Mome 100/1 winner of the Grand National.
    One of the biggest priced Group winners I remember was Maroof who won the Queen Elizabeth II Stakes in 1994 at 66/1. This race was famous for Peter O'Sullevan calling the winning horse Mehthaaf all the way through the race. Mehthaaf finished 9th and last.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

In the distant past there were some big priced winners:

1822 English St Leger : Theodore 200/1
    1898 English Derby: Jeddah 100/1
    1908 English Derby: Signorinetta 100/1
    1913 English Derby: Aboyeur 100/1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

A mine of information diomed!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭tomaussie

BumperD wrote: »
    A mine of information diomed!

I'm still waiting for the after timing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭qwabercd

I actually had Theodore backed ew that day, will post up a screenshot later.

Advertisement