Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do i ditch her or give her one more chance?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭kjl

I don't think you are actually in a relationship with this girl. Stop letting yourself be treated like a doormat. this girl does not have feelings for you. Which btw she has made perfectly clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭ViveLaVie

blue note wrote: »
    Hi OP, don't mind all the other opinions here. What you have described sounds like a much more passionate exciting relationship than most people have. So many relationships you hear of people staying in together watching dvds on weekend nights, texting each other all the time and believing everything the other person says. There's no excitement in that. Your relationship sounds far more interesting.

Also, she's young, she'll definitely grow up soon. Imagine when she does someone else being there to enjoy it? No, i think you should put up with it for now and you'll be glad a few years down the line when she's ready to commit properly.

Enjoy yourself OP, I hope you make the right decision!

Sorry Wtf?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭blue note

ViveLaVie wrote: »
    Sorry Wtf?

She's probably just doing these things for attention from the OP too. Because she loves him.

If he ends it he'll never know if she was the one.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

@ViveLaVie - Please do not post one-liner responses. Please post in a manner that adds constructive and considered input to the discussions.

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

blue note wrote: »
    She's probably just doing these things for attention from the OP too. Because she loves him.

If he ends it he'll never know if she was the one.

Yeah and sure maybe to really get his attention because she clearly loves him so much next she'll stab his dog or clean out his bank account. So passionate and exciting!

Ah OP, she's making a massive laughing stock out of you. It doesn't even sound like she considers you her boyfriend, or anything else to her really. I'm not sure what her motivation is, an ego thing for her to treat you like crap and still have you come running like a puppy when she clicks her fingers maybe? Someone to take her frustration out on, make you feel worse than she does when she's feeling bad to make herself feel better? Just a bit of a bully? Previously treated like crap by a guy in the way she's treating you now, and taking it out on you? God knows. You shouldn't really care either way though. A bitch is a bitch. On your bike.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Sorry OP but asking her boyfriend for a condom on a saturday night out because she is going club isn't setting off sirens for you than I don't know what you expect anyone here to say that will.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭pilatus

Simple Ditch that b1tch. I was going with a girl before very very similar to this degrading specimen and they tell you it's ok I've realised I was wrong and made a mistake, well it's not a mistake if it happens more than once and then found out the very next day she jumped back on that, so I dumped her and to this day I see family members of hers throwing me daggers and laughing as if I did something wrong apart from being a daft plank to give her another chance.

The thing I was going with wasn't half as bad as your thing. To day this day as a result my terrible experience with her has made me very suspicious of women and I've found it hard to trust again, it's wrong of me to be like that but once bitten and all that.

Please note my complete lack of respect for any cheating dishonest women out and don't get me wrong I know of plenty fellas who are just as bad if not worse and I wouldn't you know what on them if they were on fire.

Rant over.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Thidp

I couldn't even finish the list of things that she did, I stopped reading at the condom one. The list is so long and there are so many things that I can't imagine why you are in doubt if you have to get out of this or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Pissy Missy

Get out unless your name is Dean

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭orthsquel

good grief, she's only 19 and she is a royal headwrecker, absolutely psychologically and emotionally manipulative, a cheat, a liar, engages in multiple partners (not sure if she's telling you the truth or not either on that whether she slept with those people or not, she could just be pretending she did to get your reaction, create drama, get attention) and an immature child, who seeks constant attention, wants constant drama, creates constant drama and the only purpose you serve in this sham of a relationship is to be her audience!

She is being abusive to you, emotionally, psychologically, it's a list of abuse I've read. First red flag was No. 2 on the list, blocking you on Instagram and denying it. That particular behaviour repeats itself several times more in that version of behaviour alone and repeats again and again in slightly altered patterns in saying/doing something, then pretending she hasn't and the reverse I suspect is equally true. She is extremely immature for whatever reason, and this is someone who is just pure toxic!

I would suggest that you contact AMEN for counselling or at least someone to talk to about what you've experienced and turn to them in you feel for whatever reason, you can't end the relationship on your own.

I would suggest that after you dump her, you change all your passwords to any and every account you have that she might know passwords to, I would suggest you block her on every social network platform, I would suggest that if you can block her phone number do it, but I think changing your number would be better and be prepared to get yourself help and support as well as being prepared to contact Gardai should her behaviour post break up be nasty as to me she sounds the sort that is unhinged and toxic enough and in it for the drama to harass and intimidate you for the attention and drama of it; I've a feeling that she'll not just prove herself a headwrecker but an unhinged one with a vicious revenge streak who strikes me as the sort who is immature enough and incapable of thinking before acting to go to the lowest of the low to hurt you. Maybe I'm being daft, but something isn't normal about her behaviour at all whatsoever and I would expect a reaction post break up to be a worst case type of thing given her treatment of you so far.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭2Bints1Joe

It looks like your head is all over the place because of this girl. Get out now before she melts your head completely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭LadyAthame

You are not in a relationship with her but she has you fooled into thinking you are.

'knowing for a fact we were. Doing this to wind me up or play with my mind. '

She is trying to hurt you.

She wants to hurt and use you. She enjoys the kick out of it.

Sorry op.

Leave.

She sounds like a bimbo anyway. No one deserves this.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

OP I know you are better than this. You need to run away from this train wreck ASAP.

It will only get worse and worse as time goes on. Goodness knows where she'll stop

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭desertcircus

To add my voice to the chorus - there is no way anyone is worth that. Walk away. Not tomorrow, today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭thegreatgonzo

Cmon OP you just started this post so you could show it to her didn't you? You both need to grow up.

Advertisement