Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billions [Showtime] [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,327 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Season 2 episode 1 is out.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Nice! I didn't realise it was happening so quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,327 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Showtime always release premier episodes early on their streaming site to build up the hype.

Episode 2 won't be out till the end of the month.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Ah right, I might let it build up for a few and then binge.

Boom Baps Billions Binge Booya

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭jezzer

where can i find the new episode?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭moby2101

Decent opening to season 2.
    Looking forward to Axe and Rhodes going at it again,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭jezzer

can i get this online anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,714 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

jezzer wrote: »
    can i get this online anywhere?

Yes, but I'm afraid such things can't be discussed on Boards.

Watched the first episode of the new season over the weekend myself. Good start. Looks like Axe is going on the offensive this time while significantly tightening up his own operation.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Second season starting on Sky Atlantic tuesday night , I really liked the first season .
    I'd like to see more of Chuck's dad needeling himself and Ax a bit more and definitely more of Wendy in her bondage gear :D

Actually I'd like to see a bit of background into why Chuck is doing the job he is doing as opposed to the job his dad is doing ? Is it just a stepping stone into politics like his dad wants or is there some other reason ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭MrJones1973

Jesus-it wasnt that good. Very predictable in many ways. Two fine lead actors but they spend most of time just throwing insults at each other. not much else. Other characters are hardly developed. Not sure If I will bother watching seaon 2-2 minds.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,143 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

I've cut this from my schedule. Just not enjoying it.

Pretty good I thought , even though I seem to be in the minority :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Uninspiring season two premiere after a cracking first season,very underwhelming.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Bullocks wrote: »
    Pretty good I thought , even though I seem to be in the minority :D

I'll join you. I thought it was a very strong opener and can't wait for the nest one. Axe's wife is a really despicable character (although there aren't many who aren't tbf)

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭NinetyForNone

nest one
    It's out there...

I was in two minds about watching this show, Firstly I thought last season ending poor. Just a lot of "I will get you" back and forth. I watched it last night for want of something better. It was decent enough. Still too much testosterone-I make tons of money etc etc

However the acting is quite good and if they try to develop characters outside the Big four ( Axe and Chuck and their wives) they could improve things.
    I love wags. I loved last season when he admitted doing a personal dirty deed inside Axe's meditation room(When he wasnt there) He needs to be developed.

The Guy doing the investigation into Chuck is beyond creepy and over acted to the point of being farcical but it was very funny to see Chuck giving him an office with his name already on it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I was in two minds about watching this show, Firstly I thought last season ending poor. Just a lot of "I will get you" back and forth. I watched it last night for want of something better. It was decent enough. Still too much testosterone-I make tons of money etc etc

However the acting is quite good and if they try to develop characters outside the Big four ( Axe and Chuck and their wives) they could improve things.
    I love wags. I loved last season when he admitted doing a personal dirty deed inside Axe's meditation room(When he wasnt there) He needs to be developed.

The Guy doing the investigation into Chuck is beyond creepy and over acted to the point of being farcical but it was very funny to see Chuck giving him an office with his name already on it

I thought it was Simon Pegg at first!

I think Wags has potential to be a very entertaining character aswell, could be going that way with him snorting his tablets and smoking in the toilet before starting work

Bullocks wrote: »
    I think Wags has potential to be a very entertaining character aswell, could be going that way with him snorting his tablets and smoking in the toilet before starting work

I've found him a blast from day one.:)

• Advertisement

For bonus points how are wags and I connected ?

• Subscribers Posts: 32,849 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I've enjoyed the first 2 episodes anyhow, Paul Giamatti is one of my favourite actors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

This post has been deleted.

Good old Breaking Bad!

Well done. Didnt clock they were same actor until it was pointed out to be. I watched breaking bad a few years after it ended.

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Just started watching the second season - pretty lukewarm so far compared to the first. Am curious to see where they take the show this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,149 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Enjoyed last night's episode again

Mushy wrote: »

I thought it wasnt the best episode but good nonetheless .
    Is Wags heading for a beakdown or something ?

• Subscribers Posts: 32,849 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Mushy wrote: »

Just to clarify, ye are talking about episode 2?

Is there a delay for episode 3 or were the first 2 just released early?

• Advertisement

5starpool wrote: »
    Just to clarify, ye are talking about episode 2?

Is there a delay for episode 3 or were the first 2 just released early?

Is it not on again next tuesday night ?

Advertisement