Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC M9 thread

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Sundance_Kid

I am chatting on the live chat to an agent on 3. He told me to bring it to a shop to get it looked at and now he is telling me there is a phone server signal issue and that is the reason the phone is not working and it will start working soon.

Is he mad or am I mad not believing him?

I am chatting on the live chat to an agent on 3. He told me to bring it to a shop to get it looked at and now he is telling me there is a phone server signal issue and that is the reason the phone is not working and it will start working soon.

Is he mad or am I mad not believing him?

That's not gonna cause a bootloop. Take it into a shop anyway. Do it sooner rather than later, or they might be difficult with the warranty.

Thanks, I am onto 3 mobile who my contract is with and phone got through. Contract is over so just on a rolling contract.

Should I go through 3 or through HTC directly myself?

I tried to sign up for HTC Elevate, they said its by invitation only. I will send an email address anyway to them.

Are you in Dublin? If you could bring it to SBE in Rathcoole, they will repair or send to UK if they cannot do the repair. Last time I used them had my phone back exactly one week after dropping it in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Sundance_Kid

Brought it back to 3 shop this afternoon, said they will send it off to HTC and should have it back in 2/3 weeks.

Will update when I hear back from them. Never had any issues with phone before & always looked after it.

Advertisement