Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Protein shake side affects

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,500 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Blacktie. wrote: »
    30g per day long term!? Seems excessive when the recommended is 5g. I even think I'm pushing it taking 10g

the 3-5g recommendation is just an arbitrary number and creatine is cheap, some interesting reading here and here

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Atola

No folks, same thing again after a few days on it. Fell more aggressive and the need to have an argument. I don't know if its creatine or another ingredient that's not agreeing with me but its definitely that shake because my diet hasn't changed. Maybe just me but it changes my mental state after a couple of uses. I have literally ate the same things week on week. Any other ideas?

Atola wrote: »
    No folks, same thing again after a few days on it. Fell more aggressive and the need to have an argument. I don't know if its creatine or another ingredient that's not agreeing with me but its definitely that shake because my diet hasn't changed. Maybe just me but it changes my mental state after a couple of uses. I have literally ate the same things week on week. Any other ideas?

You just said you were definite, despite pretty much everyone telling you its not so I am not sure what ideas you are looking for?

Are you hungry? Maybe you just need a snickers.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,555 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

If you're so sure it's that shake, then why do you keep taking it?

At this stage, it's probably just a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Took it as a test after being off it for a while. Definitely makes a change. Ill try bodybuilding.com . . .

• Advertisement

Took it as a test after being off it for a while. Definitely makes a change. Ill try bodybuilding.com . . .

All the best.

Thanks

Advertisement