Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 30 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Costa on for any bps?

Missed Chelsea game but 2-0 up early Id have expected a cs. Pity.

End on 76(-4) so 72 but happy as didn't captain Kane.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,518 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

dahat wrote: »
    Costa on for any bps?

Missed Chelsea game but 2-0 up early Id have expected a cs. Pity.

End on 76(-4) so 72 but happy as didn't captain Kane.

Excellent.

Sturridge to Costa worked
    Foster to Ospina with My hill as sub not so good.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

77 no hits, international break coming up but gotta keep eye on a few players - don't like transferring in early, but with 2 weeks some players could rise .2/.3 likewise fall.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Made good ground in pay leagues. Should rise the rankings a bit too.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Assuming Hazard and Costa get 5 bps between them, I'll finish up on 96 (-4) for the week. Delighted with that.

Gives me a GW ranking of 55k, 2nd best of the season. Should move me up a good bit.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

76 points

Bit of a meh week

Lost my Premier League H2H, knocked out of the Champions Cup but green arrows in the OR jumping a whopping 800 places to 50k.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

93 for the week. Delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

43 points yesterday: down from 1.2k to 2.7k
    40 points today: up to 1.1k

This game

• Registered Users Posts: 9,690 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

83 with Kane as captain doesn't feel particularly impressive

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

93 points, quite possibly my highest ever score, not involving a DGW. Kinda glad Chelsea conseeded though. 99 points would have been quite hard to accept.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

65 pts big drop down to 4.3k. Not going to panic its mainly down to captain choice hoping to make no transfers next week.

80(-4) and I end up dropping 300 places to 3.2k at the end of the gw. Satisfactory outcome considering I captained aguero. Have a feeling from about 8k-2k is v bunched though...

Ending on 72 has given me a drop of 2k places this gameweek. Dropping slowly last few weeks so have to correct that somehow.

Thing is I'm doing the right things just all the dots aren't lining up.

Assuming Costa is ok I'll sell Bellrin for Naughton with looking at a couple of other things. I cannot see Pool keeping Arsenal goalless so Ozil stays.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Back inside top 5k with only my second green arrow in 9 weeks.

With Mane blanking and two one pointers in my defence that will be taken with both hands.

Thank you Harry, you're only a gentleman!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Said it yesterday about how tightly bunch the points are this year,

77 has seen me rise less than 700 places to 94k - seems to be near impossible to make any head way.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Up to 74k. Hoping for good form to continue to get something resembling a respectable finish.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 6,969 ✭✭✭G1032

GW25 - 18,000
    GW26 - 25,000
    GW27 - 24,000
    GW28 - 38,000
    GW29 - 43,000
    GW30 - 71,000

That is one serious fall in rankings............

G1032 wrote: »
    GW25 - 18,000
    GW26 - 25,000
    GW27 - 24,000
    GW28 - 38,000
    GW29 - 43,000
    GW30 - 71,000

That is one serious fall in rankings............

Nice even numbers mind....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

KevIRL wrote: »
    80(-4) and I end up dropping 300 places to 3.2k at the end of the gw. Satisfactory outcome considering I captained aguero. Have a feeling from about 8k-2k is v bunched though...

46 points from 1k to 5k, 23 points from 5k to 10k

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

I'm not far off that.
    GW10 - 129k
    ... (lots of green arrows) ...
    GW20 - 19k
    .... (lots of red arrows) ...
    GW30 - 66k

I'd take top 50k at the end of the season at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

91 for the week. Up 900 overall to 1.2k. Happy days.

Glad of the break now.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

63 points this week. Now at 45k.

I'm actually impressed at how badly wrong I can get things, I'm not sure how I go about fixing things either. It's all gone to utter sh!t since I played my WC at the end of November :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

63 points this week. Now at 45k.

I'm actually impressed at how badly wrong I can get things, I'm not sure how I go about fixing things either. It's all gone to utter sh!t since I played my WC at the end of November :pac:

that was some saga the will he wont he play his wildcard seemed to go on forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Delighted with my 80pts. So happy with my decision to captain Kane and bringing in Naughton gave my a nice 6pts. Regained my lead in my league albeit only by 5pts. Only jumped 13k places overall though, up to 161k, thought I would've climbed higher!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

73 pts see me drop 3k down to 24k. The 15 pts loss between my (C) & (VC) may be the straw that broke the camel back though :(...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Finish on 64 which has fatal consequences for my ml hopes. Glad of the break now and looking forward to the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

93 points sees me rise from 24k to 16k. We had a thread last season about GW swings. Last GW my score was 3.3 million in the world. This week it's 93k!

• Registered Users Posts: 36,140 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

When I got Aguero in a few weeks ago ahead of this run of fixtures, and saw my rivals ignore him ahead of Giroud, never would i have thought it be a decision that potentially costs me a couple of my private leagues - it along with captaining Kun instead of Kane this weekend.

it's what makes this game both brilliant and infuriating in equal measure. At the end of the day, while there is much skill and planning involved, there is always that little bit of luck involved that makes it all fascinating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Not having Costa took a bit of a chunk out of my rankings, but still can't not be happy with 86! Hoping to properly break back into the 50ks next gameweek.

Advertisement