Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

You actually think Taylor comes on boards to see what Rossom has picked! Come off it lads. Don't get me wrong Rossom is a fantastic analyst of races and gets a nice return year in year out. Taylor has been around longer I'm sure than Ross has been posting here and has been doing his reports the same way from the start. They both obviously have the same way of picking horses and wouldn't put anyone off either. Coincidental at times that is all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Gregk961

Shemale wrote: »
    Wow, thats a terrible post.

If Rossom posts before Taylor, a lot of the selections are the same and the write ups can have a lot of similarities is it so much of a leap to suggest there might be a bit of copying by Taylor. Very easy to search Rossom and boards to find his posts.

One thing I would say is Rossoms prices are always available where a lot if the time Taylors are far higher than those available even the second his page is posted.

There is no doubt in my mind if you use "available prices" and not Taylors made up prices that Rossoms profit is considerably higher than that charlatans.

You can't be serious?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Some serious delusions of grandeur going on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭rossom

Haha it was clearly a tongue in cheek comment on my behalf. He does have a similar style of writing to me but I don't think for a second he copies me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

mr.jingle wrote: »
    You actually think Taylor comes on boards to see what Rossom has picked!

Not always, only if he cant find a horse he likes....

As I said Rossom is a better tipper, Taylor generally doubles the prices and this remarkably go into his figures.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭jjdonegal

Not always, only if he cant find a horse he likes....

As I said Rossom is a better tipper, Taylor generally doubles the prices and this remarkably go into his figures.

Anytime I've done a look back at the prices from the morning; I've always found that the price Taylor sais was available at the time of his post was indeed available.
    Bookies just cut it immediately so I'd disagree if you think Taylors prices are made up.

jjdonegal wrote: »
    Anytime I've done a look back at the prices from the morning; I've always found that the price Taylor sais was available at the time of his post was indeed available.
    Bookies just cut it immediately so I'd disagree if you think Taylors prices are made up.

Told yiz Hugh Taylor googles boards and Rossom and now he is here defending.his prices :pac:

Not in a million years, thought it would be a very easy back to lay strategy and whether I was manually refreshing his page or using bots you would do well to get 60% of his advertised price. I am talking getting to the bookies page within 10 seconds of his post,.bookies arent that quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭jjdonegal

Told yiz Hugh Taylor googles boards and Rossom and now he is here defending.his prices :pac:

Not in a million years, thought it would be a very easy back to lay strategy and whether I was manually refreshing his page or using bots you would do well to get 60% of his advertised price. I am talking getting to the bookies page within 10 seconds of his post,.bookies arent that quick.

Perhaps your right. Never tried to back his horses but have 100% done a check on price history and the few times I have checked the advised price was available for a short while.
    Maybe things have changed in the last year or two.
    Trying to remember the site name now that you can do it on; it'll come to me and ill check today's if I remember it later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Gregk961

They price advised is always available. Do you not think the bookies don't automatically react.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

ziggy wrote: »
    You are claiming that one of the most successful tipsters in the UK comes on to Boards and copies Rossom. And my post is awful?????

Absolute bull**t you are talking buddy :pac:

Thr first part was tongue in cheek ;) Its a long running gag here

Gregk961 wrote: »
    They price advised is always available. Do you not think the bookies don't automatically react.

Never once got the price even within 10 seconds backing on my phone the second the website updates on my computer or using bots

He has said before he sends his tips into ATR who then post it so its hardly inconceivable someone is getting a few quid to let the bookies know before the page goes live.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,751 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

I would say its very obvious ATR probably give a heads up to all the bookies before he releases his tips. Maybe some small American site or something you might get the advised odds. Its hardly the chaps fault that bookies cut everything he puts up.

I see he had a 14/1 winner yesterday advised at 22/1 i wonder who he copied for that tip.

The man is a genius and the top tipster around and that's why you cant get his advised prices.

Nuts102 wrote: »
    I would say its very obvious ATR probably give a heads up to all the bookies before he releases his tips. Maybe some small American site or something you might get the advised odds. Its hardly the chaps fault that bookies cut everything he puts up.

I see he had a 14/1 winner yesterday advised at 22/1 i wonder who he copied for that tip.

The man is a genius and the top tipster around and that's why you cant get his advised prices.

Not his fault, unless he gives the heads up, but if the prices are gone before his page is updated his results are a mile off.

Advertisement