Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

grant letter received in record time

Options
  • 18-03-2015 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭

Received my grant letter today just two weeks after leaving it in,weekend can't come quick enough to pick up the shotgun

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Wadi14

Enjoy

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Nice one. It's like a little Christmas everytime you see that envelope come in the door.

Just got my sub this morning. Took nearly 14 weeks for the last one and i was not best pleased. So for this one i sent in the same info, got a receipt signed with the time and date i handed it in on and "promised" to ring every hour on the hour as soon as the 15 day arrived. In the post this morning was my license just 10 days after i handed it in. Amazing, huh?
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 3 shottie007

think ive got the record 3 working days! couldnt believe it, shouldve done the lotto that week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭chris20

3 days??? Must have been a slow day in the station, that's amazing, considering I had to wait 11 months for my last application two weeks is a godsend :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭BrownTrout

The day I handed in mine, the guards rang me 5 hours later to say it had been processed and approved

• Advertisement
Advertisement