Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nocs Beers! Some time in late May!

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

And I am going to London, so as a result I must save up money. So, I'm afraid I'm out for this one.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm now out for this too. Between holiday plus post holiday brokeness/blues I won't be able to do anything..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

BEERS? YESSSSS PLEASE. I am skint but also in DESPERATE need.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Right then, I'm thinking about pushing this back to late June as there seems to be feck all interest/availability in doing it in late May. Would late June/early July suit people better?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

would suit me i think :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Always, ALWAYS pick the date first, never put it up to vote cause invariably beers never happen.

As long as it's not the weekend of the 20th, I can do.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Yes. And I agree with Shim. Pick a date and roll with it. Best way to do it.

Advertisement