Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new Zealand xfactor, judges fired

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭dmc17

Skid X wrote: »
    Yeah, Mel Blatt. She sounds different now.

You would that other woman had invented Suits and Ties the way she was going on. It is hardly a unique look, the woman is deluded.

No, her husband invented them. He is 275 years old. He has also invented anti ageing cream amongst a number of other things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

From his wiki:

He is best known for being fired along with his master and owner Natalia Kills from New Zealands X-Factor. He was also the first male artist to wear a suit and comb his hair and make reference he looks like serial killer Norman Bates.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

From his wiki:

He is best known for being fired along with his master and owner Natalia Kills from New Zealands X-Factor. He was also the first male artist to wear a suit and comb his hair and make reference he looks like serial killer Norman Bates.

Hahaha that is brilliant! :D And is name is Willy!? It keeps getting better! lol

My housemate recently recommended that I listen to Natalia Kills,he seemed to think I'd like her music. Don't think I'll bother now tbh, she comes across as a very arrogant, deluded and unpleasant individual (then again, so are/were many great musicians! :pac:)

I have to wonder though; how stuck are New Zealand for X-Factor judges that they needed to bring in a husband and wife duo? Reminds me of when Bill Cullen had his wife assist him on The Apprentice. Hardly conducive to giving a contestant an honest, unbiased appraisal.
    lertsnim wrote: »
    No idea who those two are but is the other woman one of the All Saints?

This was the bit of the video that I found most interesting. Used to love All Saints.
    They had some really great songs; this one, in particular, is a great song by any standard and not just "good for a girl band":

Advertisement