Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new Zealand xfactor, judges fired

Options
  • 16-03-2015 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Not a fan of xfactor or any reality TV but came across this video which shows one of the nastiest and most disgusting things on live TV. To attack a contestant on live TV, and accuse them of stealing your husband look because he wore a suit? Wtf.

Also does anyone know who they actually are?
    https://youtu.be/YdbJT-EX1EU

Comments

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Here is the video

I'd heard of Natalia Kills alright, but not her husband. I do know that they're both cúnts though!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Who the f**k cares? Seriously? These are all nobodies 1/2 a world away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭hollster2

https://youtu.be/YdbJT-EX1EU

The way shes going saying he digusts her because hes dressed like her husband she must not think much on him then sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

I lived in NZ for a while and have a lot of kiwis as fb friends. It's been all over my news feed all morning. It seems to be a big thing.

I have no idea what's going on or who those people are though!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,411 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

What accent has the black haired one got?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

"Ratings are dying here. We need you to be outrageously offensive and nasty to a popular contestant, like really piss everyone off. Then we'll sack you with a six-figure payout and our ratings will skyrocket. Deal?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

The usual reality nonsense try any stunt to get on the media bandwagon to promote their rubbish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭bjork

Never heard of them, but what an obnoxious twit. Her husband didn't invent the style and the lad was right when he said she copied hers from Cleopatra.

She look like most other goths

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Dymo

At least they took action unlike RTE

Dr Ciara Kelly can say anything she wants

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Littlekittylou

judges fired

Out of a cannon I hope.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Tried the Simon Cowell "nasty" judge shtick and it backfired tremendously on them.

They're nobodies, the show can afford to lose them and they get extra ratings for the following week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Dymo wrote:
    At least they took action unlike RTE

Dymo wrote:
    Dr Ciara Kelly can say anything she wants

Really need to let that go now...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭wretcheddomain

seamus wrote: »
    "Ratings are dying here. We need you to be outrageously offensive and nasty to a popular contestant, like really piss everyone off. Then we'll sack you with a six-figure payout and our ratings will skyrocket. Deal?"

Even if that were the reason, which I doubt, it would still render her a massive c*nt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭TheBeardedLady

He looks like every other fella in a suit these days - every second young fella you see about has that haircut these days and that suit is nothing original.

So there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

If she values creative integrity why is she a judge on a talent show where most of the contestants perform cover versions of chart songs?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

If she values creative integrity why is she a judge on a talent show where most of the contestants perform cover versions of chart songs?

Yes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭Satriale

i'm lost, i dont see anything original about the two judges looks either.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

That youngwan and her idjit pull-through for a rifle husband wouldn't know creativity or artistic integrity if they bit them on the arse-cheek. The state of her, she's like an overweight fourteen-year-old being "different". :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

This is the best thing that has ever happened in X Factor.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

The bigger issue is if x factor is something you watch for whatever reason, you really do need to wake up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭bjork

Satriale wrote: »
    i'm lost, i dont see anything original about the two judges looks either.

I thought he was dressed more like Micheal Bubble. But then the suit has been around a while..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

This is the best thing that has ever happened in X Factor...

:pac::pac::pac: That's brilliant, what a magnificent motorway pile-up of a thing! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭Satriale

bjork wrote: »
    I thought he was dressed more like Micheal Bubble. But then the suit has been around a while..

Snap, i first thought she meant Michael Buble, then i looked at her husband and saw she meant he looked like Benedict Cumberbatch :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,578 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

How the hell did he copy her husbands style? i mean, he's wearing a suit. a huge amount of men that go up on that stage wear the same generic suits. Unless her husband invented the thing, i just can't wrap my head around her logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

It's times like these I really regret not watching reality crap and talent show drivel on telly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Desolation Of Smug

New Zelund hus Tulent.

Who knew?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Is she married to Piers Morgan??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Adamantium

You see Peter Jackson, this is what happens when you leave half of your country out of work!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,723 ✭✭✭lertsnim

No idea who those two are but is the other woman one of the All Saints?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

lertsnim wrote: »
    No idea who those two are but is the other woman one of the All Saints?

Yeah, Mel Blatt. She sounds different now.

You would think that other woman had invented Suits and Ties the way she was going on. It is hardly a unique look, the woman is deluded.

Advertisement