Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are your Patrick's Day plans?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

Chillling out, watching the parade on tv and eating a nice dinner at home, used to drink myself silly patricks day in the past, now getting older im not that bothered about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

Working, being amused by the canteen's pathetic attempt at a "Dublin coddle", go for a run after I get home and then watch the gooners say goodbye to Champions League football for another year.

Had to google that - there are some interesting recipes around for it must say. Think I'll pass :p

Well our little parade was grand, helped in no little way by the glorious sunshine.

Met loads of people I hadn't seen in ages, all threatening to put my picture up on FarseBook. :mad:

Edit: Did find a couple of recipes where the bacon and sausage is grilled first. Didn't look quite so anemic. May give it a go after all

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I was at the gym and now I'm going to read and pack for a trip tomorrow

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Had to google that - there are some interesting recipes around for it must say. Think I'll pass :p

They replaced the sausages with grilled pork chops. HERESY.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Nothing, might head to my friends, but I've cut down on drinking the last while as it makes me feel so sh!te. So no town for me tonight! Also work tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Actually booked the day off work tomorrow in anticipation of a day on the beer but now I'm not arsed. Watching the club finals, will grab a take away later and watch the Champions League.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭Trebor176

I was at possibly the shortest and crappiest parade ever in my local park. I wouldn't have even classed it as a parade. It was over in around five minutes. Not exactly packed with stalls either, apart from an ice-cream van! Quite a big turn out, and, not surprisingly, not one positive comment about it so far, from what I've read.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

10 am. Bowl of muesli and an apple.
    10.30 am. 5 mile walk.
    12.30 pm. Brown bread, 2 eggs, 5 rashers, 3 sausages. Tea.
    1.30 pm. Hang up washing, put on another wash
    2 pm. Telly (walking dead, scandal, broadchurch)
    6 pm. Dinner ( spuds, peas, chicken, gravy)
    6.30 pm. More telly.
    11.00 pm. Shower then bed.

Exciting stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

Working. Cleared out a massive flower bed and am putting together a planting plan for it now, going to put in a nice small tree and a large herbaceous border. A nicer way to spend a sober paddys day i couldn't think of. I love my job.

Advertisement