Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crazy offers of 'swaps' on Adverts

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Here gis your kidney for a freddo bar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Desolation Of Smug

My teenagers use my Ads account to try and buy stuff without telling me. I wake up to see games consoles, mad swaps and civics I have "offered" on. Does wonders for my feedback..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

The sold ads still active are far more annoying than lads offering swaps.

When they went to the bother of changing the add title or in text description, Sold sold sold.worse when its actually under the success fee level and annoying if searching on a mobile device and there were a lot of replies, you get to the end to see their last comment as sold! Wtf.just mark it as sold ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭FueledbyCoffee

My teenagers use my Ads account to try and buy stuff without telling me. I wake up to see games consoles, mad swaps and civics I have "offered" on. Does wonders for my feedback..

Unfortunately sometimes I make offers then forget and am like WTF when they reply

Unfortunately sometimes I make offers then forget and am like WTF when they reply

Booze + Internet + shiny stuff to buy =/= Happy shopping.

Men especially. Most POS cars are collected by sheepish looking men with hangovers and a new-found, short lived "love" for car restoration. :D

• Advertisement

I wish I could blame that just have very bad short term memory due to fibromyalgia 😁

I have been watching loads of Storage Wars etc. so I'm always looking into the antiques and collectibles

I wish I could blame that just have very bad short term memory due to fibromyalgia 😁

I have been watching loads of Storage Wars etc. so I'm always looking into the antiques and collectibles

Nothing as bad - -I've told the odd fib on Adverts too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Robsweezie wrote: »
    Here gis your kidney for a freddo bar

make it an Animal Bar and you got a deal

Nothing as bad - -I've told the odd fib on Adverts too.

Very real unfortunately but on the plus side it's like getting a surprise and I've picked up a few nice things. Have met a few nice people too

Very real unfortunately but on the plus side it's like getting a surprise and I've picked up a few nice things. Have met a few nice people too

The best things I've ever bought have come from adverts, and the worst. I'm a fan.

• Advertisement
Advertisement