Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Social Work Masters

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 kaleco

Hi guys, just searching here because I have my interview tomorrow too and am quite nervous. Would really appreciate any pointers.. Like should I learn many theories? And where do you talk about these? Your introduction piece? The case study?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 catsNdogs

Hi everyone
    I was following these threads when i was preparing for my interview in UCD. I am delighted because i got offered a place and will be starting the masters in september. Im just posting to see if anyone else is starting in September. Im excited but pretty nervous..

• Registered Users Posts: 7 neola

Hi
    I am starting in Sept also and am in the same boat nervous but excited. It will be fun getting back into study mode since i graduated a number of years ago but looking forward to meeting everyone and taking on the challenge. Are you going to be commuting or do you plan on staying in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 catsNdogs

Ah that's great, its nice to chat to a future class mate! I am just finishing up Social Science in UCD (as a mature student) so i will hopefully still be in study mode although the work load will be a lot higher. I live in Greystones so the commute isnt too bad. What about you?

Advertisement