Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you deal with sickness?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

Medication, sedation, hibernation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Laugh and cry intermittently. Not looking sick is very difficult to erhmmm I'll plump for "contend with." Obviously I'm not taking away from anyone who is physically sick either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

Ush1 wrote: »
    I'm dying at the moment with a stomach bug and don't deal with it very well. How do you handle it? I don't mean sniffles, im talking bed bound.

Are you the "I shan't last the night, the world was never meant for one as fair as I" type? Or are you angry at the sickness and highly focused on getting better? Im the former unfortunately.

ginger tea, made from fresh ginger... not the powdered stuff. Great for stomach bugs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

Don't trust a fart for at least three weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I go upstairs, crawl under my bed, and wait to either feel better or die.

• Advertisement
Advertisement