Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ben dunne gyms deal today

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭mcginty28

looking for 2 people to join Northwood on the deal for 3 people @ €630. anyone interested give me a shout, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 25 BeboHun

Could anyone tell me how busy the Jervis Street gym is - Times maybe 7am, 1pm, 4pm

Thanks

anyone looking to join Ben dunne Northwood on the 3 person deal, give me a shout , cheers !

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭niall5098

BeboHun wrote: »
    Could anyone tell me how busy the Jervis Street gym is - Times maybe 7am, 1pm, 4pm

Thanks

not too busy at 7am, you can move around between the machines you need.

1pm and 4pm are not great, always quite busy, if you could go at 2pm it would be less stressful

• Registered Users Posts: 1 brain in a vat!

mcginty28 wrote: »
    anyone looking to join Ben dunne Northwood on the 3 person deal, give me a shout , cheers !

Hi McGinty,

I'm looking to join the Northwood gym on the 3 person deal. Available this weekend, or early next week to join if we can get one more?

• Advertisement

OK sound, I've sent you a pm, just need one more and sorted !

• Registered Users Posts: 8 joe59

Hi McGinty,

I'm looking to join the Northwood gym on the 3 person deal. Available this weekend, or early next week to join if we can get one more?

Hi I am able to join send ph number joe

hi Joe I've sent you a pm there with my number, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 QuestionHere

the big drawback with this deal apart from the dirty never cleaned shower areas, is not being able to pay with 3 direct debit cards or different visas - asking strangers to take this hit for you is a big drawback. even if you register and pay at the desk in the gym you cannot get around this - it takes a lot of trust. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30 qdducky

Going to join Ben dunnes at blanch Dublin 15. Any other 2 people wanna join? Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Meathead82

Hi,

I would like to join also - Have sent you a PM.

Thanks
    MH

Meathead82 wrote: »
    Hi,

I would like to join also - Have sent you a PM.

Thanks
    MH

Great. PM sent.
    Anyone else wanna join Ben dunnes in blanch. One more person needed to make the deal work.

Anyone wanna join Ben dunnes in blanch before April. Let me know asap

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭jakdublin

the big drawback with this deal apart from the dirty never cleaned shower areas, is not being able to pay with 3 direct debit cards or different visas - asking strangers to take this hit for you is a big drawback. even if you register and pay at the desk in the gym you cannot get around this - it takes a lot of trust. :(

It takes zero trust. I've done this for the last two years. The three meet up at the gym, one pays with credit/debit card and the other two hand him over the cash. All three enter their membership details separately on the device in the gym. Nobody gets to see any details other than their own. Where's the trust problem?
    Also, I'm in Northwood and the shower areas are clean. There's usually a staff member around cleaning.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭insebayguy

Have 2 people, looking for a 3rd to join Ben Dunne's in Northwood. Get in touch asap if you're available. Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭darraghw

insebayguy wrote: »
    Have 2 people, looking for a 3rd to join Ben Dunne's in Northwood. Get in touch asap if you're available. Cheers.

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭insebayguy

Apologies for late response. Got the 3rd body so all sorted. Hope you manage to find someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭LiamaDelta

There's also a thread for this in the fitness forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭djmj

Have 2 people, looking for a 3rd to join Ben Dunne's in Westpoint. PM to me asap if you're available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭quilmore

we are 2 looking for 1 more to join Carlisle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭gogreen81

djmj wrote: »
    Have 2 people, looking for a 3rd to join Ben Dunne's in Westpoint. PM to me asap if you're available.

Hi,
    I was looking to join Benn Dunne in Westpoint.

Let me know if you are still looking for 3 rd member

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭djmj

gogreen81 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I was looking to join Benn Dunne in Westpoint.

Let me know if you are still looking for 3 rd member

Yes I'm still looking for 3rd person

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Aaronb7414

djmj wrote: »
    Yes I'm still looking for 3rd person

Looking to join today or tomorrow! If still looking for third person

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Aaronb7414

qdducky wrote: »
    Anyone wanna join Ben dunnes in blanch before April. Let me know asap

Are you still looking??

Hi,

I am interested to join Ben dunne Westpoint annual membership. If someone is looking to join please pm me.

Aaronb7414 wrote: »
    Are you still looking??

Hi are you still looking for someone to join with you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭faolteam

Hi Folks,

:rolleyes: looking for two people to join the Carlisle My Membership is up at end of month so i can join beginning of May , or can do it this month if anyone interested

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭murria

faolteam wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

:rolleyes: looking for two people to join the Carlisle My Membership is up at end of month so i can join beginning of May , or can do it this month if anyone interested

Hi two of us looking for third person if you are still interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 dbyrne123

third here to join! ( Carlisle )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 dbyrne123

Bump

Advertisement