Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ben dunne gyms deal today

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

tt2014 wrote: »
    anyone for Sandyford?
    One here!

I think I'd be up for it in Sandyford if you still need a third

• Registered Users Posts: 45 redhand07

does anyone know how long this will last, my membership is out on the 30th of Oct and thinking is it worth it to buy early.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 michael1930

You seem to have a group of 3 for Sandyford, but if anyone needs to drop out or if there are others interested in this gym I'm available, I can be in Sandyford this evening, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,323 ✭✭✭JustAThought

I've Just Come from Ben Dunnes Gym in Santry - the deal is still on for 3 - I think I have one other current member rejoining under this scheme - I am looking for one other - anyone interested?

This membership type and price is valid for 3 persons joining together with ONE credit card transaction e165 each for a year
    link

I suppose we have to meet up to organise this, one person with credit card and internet access, the other 2 with €165 in cash - there is an open access internet stand for this at the reception in the gym where we could organise it together easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭DylanK

Hi anyone looking to join Ben Dunne Jervis?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Eiredoc

Anyone for here?

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭ciarraioch1

I've Just Come from Ben Dunnes Gym in Santry - the deal is still on for 3 - I think I have one other current member rejoining under this scheme - I am looking for one other - anyone interested?

This membership type and price is valid for 3 persons joining together with ONE credit card transaction e165 each for a year
    link

I suppose we have to meet up to organise this, one person with credit card and internet access, the other 2 with €165 in cash - there is an open access internet stand for this at the reception in the gym where we could organise it together easily.
    I'd be up for joining in Santry if you're still looking for a third person.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

link

I'd be up for joining in Santry if you're still looking for a third person.

All 3 of you can meet up in the gym and use the PC that's inside at reception to join.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 michael1930

Just wondering if anyone (or two) interested in Sandyford, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Hi, I am around renewing my membership this friday - if anyone is around to avail of discount joint memberships?

• Advertisement

I need to renew my Northwood membership which expires on 30th September.
    Anybody interested in joining to avail of the group price on 1st October?

€165 as opposed to €245!

Dee01 wrote: »
    Looking for one more person to join Northwood on the three person offer if anyone is interested?

Did you get a third person?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭phizzledizzle

kceire wrote: »
    I need to renew my Northwood membership which expires on 30th September.
    Anybody interested in joining to avail of the group price on 1st October?

€165 as opposed to €245!

Yup, count me in! Have we a third?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭niall5098

HI All,

need to renew my membership in Jervis on the 30th of september if anyone is interested pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭ciarraioch1

Did you both get sorted with a third person?

Did you both get sorted with a third person?

Think you may be the third now. I'll reply to your pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Ste1605

cherry wood membership up for renewal sept 30th. need two more. we can sign up together in the gym together.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

milky88 wrote: »
    Looking for two more for Carlisle! Pm me

PM'ed you no response.

Happy to join this week or next week if anyone else is looking for someone?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭DylanK

Hey all,

Looking to join Ben Dunne Jervis in a week. Anyone interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Pintavicius

Hi,

Looking for 2 people to join Ben Dunne Carlisle for 165 euro each.

Please let me know, Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭lesnol

Two of us renewing at Ben Dunne Carlisle, looking for a third person to avail of the deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭conroym7

DylanK wrote: »
    Hey all,

Looking to join Ben Dunne Jervis in a week. Anyone interested?

Double Post

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭conroym7

Need 1 more person for Ben Dunne Jervis. Looking to join as soon as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 B000

Need one more person for Ben Dunne Gym Northwood Dublin 9 to join before 31 Oct 2015.

By the way, the deal for 3 people ends on 31 Oct 2015.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Dia1988

Hi,

Any chance you are still looking for a person to join with you for Northwood.
    I can join as soon as you want any evening.

If not, anyone interested in joining Ben Dunne Gym Northwood, let me know, Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 29 B000

Dia1988 wrote: »
    Hi,

Any chance you are still looking for a person to join with you for Northwood.
    I can join as soon as you want any evening.

If not, anyone interested in joining Ben Dunne Gym Northwood, let me know, Thanks

Just sent you a PM.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭epopnomis

Anyone interested in joining Carlisle gym, deal is supposed to end by 31st of October. PM me if interested, need 1...

• Registered Users Posts: 29 KellyPavlik

Anyone here interested in buying my membership to Carlisle Gym. I am leaving Dublin and will no longer be able to use it. It is valid until the 31st March 2016. I will sell for €50 and you can pay the Transfer Fee which I believe is about 30. Might be an idea for someone wanting to try the Gym for a few months without paying full years fee, and they charge €25 per month for no contract membership. If any interest feel free to contact me. Has to go by Friday or else it will be wasted....

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭zpehtsfd

Looking for 1 more to join Ben Dunne Gym (Westpoint) Blanchardstown. Works out at only 165e for the year. Let me know ASAP as offer ends 31st October.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭allybhoy

need one more to join lucan gym at the 3 for 395 deal, works out at 131 per person for the year. PM if interested.

Advertisement