Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What did you dream about last night?

Options
  • 13-03-2015 1:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭

I dreamt I fell down some stairs into a restaurant full of Jimi Hendrix lookalikes casually eating dinner. It was bizarre..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,240 ✭✭✭✭endacl

It still is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

One of them was balding and more white than black, and I remember thinking, why is he here?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

Op lay off the sauce.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭qt3.14

Bit mad OP, I never remember my dreams but last night I did.

You were in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

I dreamt I had a flake stuck up my arse and when I looked down I was a 99. Covered in white creamy stuffs so I was.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

I dreamt I fell down some stairs into a restaurant full of Jimi Hendrix lookalikes casually eating dinner. It was bizarre..

Thats odd because I was out for dinner with my jimi hendrix appreciation society and some idiot fell down the stairs, ruined our evening :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Whatever I dreamt on....it wasn't good...the father was on about me shouting and curseing in the middle of me sleep.... And that's one thing I never do when I'm awake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

HAMLET
    O God, I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space, were it not that I have bad dreams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Littlekittylou

Mint Aero wrote: »
    I dreamt I had a flake stuck up my arse and when I looked down I was a 99. Covered in white creamy stuffs so I was.
    Very erotic.

My dreams are always so bizarre. I once dreamt I tied lots of balloons onto a dead old man to send him up into the clouds, but then he opened his eyes a little bit and I realised he was still alive. But I sent him up into the clouds anyway.... :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭doniem

I rarely remember dreams but this one was so frustrating I woke up annoyed over it.

Basically someone i didnt know invented time travel and sent a few of us back a couple of hundred years which was fun for the first few minutes. Then I got to thinking how can I take advantage of this and make a few quid, I know I'll write down the lotto numbers and hide them in my house. Oh wait, my house hasn't been built, my parents haven't been born, where the hell do i find a biro or a sheet of paper in 1750 and also the Brits are around the place likely to kill us on sight.

Most frustrating of all is I do not know the winning lottery numbers for any draw that has ever taken place, ever. Not even the local GAA draw.

Tl:Dr Time travel is over rated don't do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

Melisa.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

I can never remember my dreams but sometimes id see someone or something the next day and I get like a flashback to the dream ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

Had a dream I was in my local with my mates when a rabbit wearing a baby grow walked in,it then decided to s**t itself and there was a bulge in the back of the baby grow,I was laughing my head off in the dream and my mates were asking me what I was laughing at as only I could see it....

Macavity. wrote: »
    This is funny because I've been having this weird dream over the last week or so, and it happened last night as well. I'm on this island, where there seems to be some sort of authoritative figure controlling everyone. Women are particularly oppressed on this island. I can't remember the exact details because that's secondary to the main part of the dream.

Basically, an acquaintances of mine's brother is in his apartment (it happens to look exactly like mine) and we're all about to go inside. We open the door and he's hanging there, suspended from the ceiling having killed himself. This keeps happening over and over again. We walk in, he's hanging there - dead. Every time, I'm too afraid to go over and look at the body. Eventually the ambulance arrives and the body is taken away.

:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

Kept on having bouts of sleep paralysis and then I remember having a dream about riding the girl I'm in love with but can't be with.

Not exactly a great nights sleep but at least the ride was good.

LaVail wrote: »
    Kept on having bouts of sleep paralysis and then I remember having a dream about riding the girl I'm in love with but can't be with.

WHY?:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

Did ya blow your load in the dream?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

I usually dream about turf and tractors

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

i was dreaming i was working in a 5 star hotel, from years ago, and all tha co-workers kept catching me drinking pints of Guinness and smoking on the job

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Going home and seeing the OH

WHY?:(

The short version is she got married, no point in dwelling on it but sometimes it's hard not to.

Stheno wrote: »
    Going home and seeing the OH
    :o:)

magentis wrote: »
    Did ya blow your load in the dream?

No :cool:

The short version is she got married, no point in dwelling on it but sometimes it's hard not to.
    I'm sorry. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

Stalk her.

I'm sorry. :o

Don't be...

Story could be worse ;)

Macavity. wrote: »
    Stalk her.

Price of diesel is on the up again..

It wouldn't be economically viable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Aphex

I don't remember, but, I woke up feeling great this morning. I fcuking love dreams :D

• Advertisement

I am fascinated by dreams. I think you can do great problem solving in dreams.

I didn't have one last night or I did not remember so.

But a day or two ago a while I was dreaming about Dragons and fire. And a man getting a tattoo. A few days ago.

The phoenix has been on my mind and it's meaning.

Advertisement