Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC madness

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Im not seeing the rape in the ad, she just looks like a mess like many people do after drinking more they can handle.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

The girl in the back ground is quite clearly much younger than the woman in the foreground. How could they have assumed they were mother and daughter, strange one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Did you think the implication was her mother attacked her? Surely the "following in your footsteps" bit would make it obvious it's referring to the person skilfully framed in the photo behind her?

Nope, it never struck me that way. I took it literally as being who was following her on the street. Its an advert, briefly glimpsed, a fleeting image, so I didn't stop to analyse and dissect the image for skillfull, or otherwise, imagery. And who ever suggested that the mother did anything?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Desolation Of Smug

PC World.

I doubt they get the irony.

Advertisement