Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clarkson suspended from BBC

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,797 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

And Andy Wilman has resigned too. Good.

At least now it may re-emerge on another broadcaster with the keys to its success intact.

Suggesting the BBC carry on with a zombie TG with replacement presenter/s was never going to fly.

I wouldnt be surprised if the BBC decided to take the flak and reappoint the whole lot of them on a different contractual basis and carry on with the show.

TG is a goose that lays golden eggs for them, they can survive a bit of criticism for a while once Jezza completes his public penance.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Larbre34 wrote: »

At least now it may re-emerge on another broadcaster with the keys to its success intact.

TG with commmercial breaks?? nah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

I think its clear enough that netflix will be the next "broadcaster", I just hope they have the wit to make sure the arrangement allows FTA transmission after an exclusive download/streaming window (say 6 months), I'm sure ITV4 or Channel 4 would jump at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

An expensive tantrum.....

Jeremy Clarkson apologises to Top Gear producer
    Jeremy Clarkson apologises to Top Gear producer he hit and settles £100,000 racial discrimination and injury claim

Advertisement