Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheltenham Day 3 - Thursday *READ MOD WARNING POST 203 AND 220

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭redarmy

A betting man (or woman) from Co Meath racked up €168,842 in winnings at Cheltenham today.
    BoyleSports confirmed this afternoon that the anonymous person placed a €10 "Lucky 15" bet and a €20 accumulator.
    His horses were Vautour, Call The Cops, Uxizandre and The Package.
    A lucky 15 is a combination of four single bets, six double, four trebles and a four-fold accumulator.
    Coupled with the €20 accumulator, the bet cost €170 in total - for a €168,842 return. nice if ya can get it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

redarmy wrote: »
    A betting man (or woman) from Co Meath racked up €168,842 in winnings at Cheltenham today.
    BoyleSports confirmed this afternoon that the anonymous person placed a €10 "Lucky 15" bet and a €20 accumulator.
    A lucky 15 is a combination of four single bets, six double, four trebles and a four-fold accumulator.
    Coupled with the €20 accumulator, the bet cost €170 in total - for a €168,842 return. nice if ya can get it :)

1 day, I'll be one of those fckers. Unbelivable.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭dodzy

redarmy wrote: »

Lovely return. I'm just a bit curious as to why he covered it with a 20 accum? Does it not seem a bit odd bearing in mind the 15 accum was part of the L15 anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

Thought that was a yarn when I read about it. Boyles confirmed it, facking hell.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Lt J.R. Bell

If i learned one thing today it's not to back Noel Meade horses at Cheltenham. Both Apache Stronghold and Monksland were very dissapointing.

Apache ran a fine race on good ground. He was brilliant at Leopy, last. He had been beaten by Vatour on the hurdles before. Mullins other horse is a good one, so, hardly any shame in loosing to Vatour (granted, pocket might hurt)

• Advertisement
Advertisement