Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsies with similar usernames to you

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

Saul Goodman is there somewhere I presume

He is...

And 'snotboogie' and 'snotface' too :D Just in case you were wondering like.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

There is a goz, goz84, goz.k and gozbox. But there is only one goz83

Last activity from any of them is is nearly 5 years ago. And goz was never posted with. Terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,671 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

There's a 'Crooked Jack' on here, and sometimes when I see the name 'Jack', it causes me pause for a minute while I think -

"Heeey, I don't remember writing tha... Oh yeah, that's the other guy!" :o

I could've used 'Crooked Jack' too as I have the gammy hip, so I walk crooked, but 'One eyed Jack' no matter how obvious it is to me, some people still don't get it - one, eye... :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

There's a 'Crooked Jack' on here, and sometimes when I see the name 'Jack', it causes me pause for a minute while I think -

"Heeey, I don't remember writing tha... Oh yeah, that's the other guy!" :o

I could've used 'Crooked Jack' too as I have the gammy hip, so I walk crooked, but 'One eyed Jack' no matter how obvious it is to me, some people still don't get it - one, eye... :D

Penis?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,671 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

eternal wrote: »
    Penis?

I only have one eye! :o

Yeah, I only realised it was also a euphemism for a penis after it was pointed out to me... the username I mean, not the penis! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

There's a Digital S-Something around and he pisses me off because I often think its me.

If you're reading this, I'm going to beat your password out of you and close your account someday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Killer Wench

I hope people have finally figured out the differences between me and Knife Wrench.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Is there a Patty o chair there? :-)

Advertisement