Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today is the most boring day in the history of everything since time began.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Wang King

Pherekydes wrote: »
    I went to mass at 4, despite the fact that I'm atheist and the European Indoors was on, with Mark English winning silver.

European.... Indoor.... Silver ...3 fails right there

• Registered Users Posts: 16,119 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Wang King wrote: »
    European.... Indoor.... Silver ...3 fails right there

Winning silver is not a fail. Is there an alternative championships on at the mo? I don't think so.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I'm always amused at how some people prefer to watch horses racing.

Why so?

29 hours and 14 minutes to go :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,119 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

kfallon wrote: »
    Why so?

29 hours and 14 minutes to go :D

I'm guessing nobody would give a damn about horses racing each other if gambling wasn't involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I'm guessing nobody would give a damn about horses racing each other if gambling wasn't involved.

You'd be surprised, lots of people watch it for the horses involved and not the gambling! I certainly don't need to have a bet to enjoy it but yeah the gambling can be seen as a big part of it to casual observers!

• Advertisement
Advertisement