Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singles thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Trebor176 wrote: »
    Not too bad Hugo. How's things with you?

Not too shabby here thanks. Any news?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Autosport wrote: »
    Ahem we are respectful in Kilkenny ;)

Lies :pac:
    #durtburds

:P You're only jealous :D

Goodnight my lovelies :) try not to miss me too much ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭Trebor176

Not too shabby here thanks. Any news?

Not much to tell really. It's all quiet, as per usual. How about yourself?

Not much to tell really. It's all quiet, as per usual. How about yourself?

F all here man. Just trundling through life as per usual.

• Advertisement

F all here man. Just trundling through life as per usual.

Like myself :) I need a holiday!

Like myself :) I need a holiday!

Take one!

Take one!

I've three days study leave coming up. Next month I'll take a few days. Though, I need to take the rest of my days in case I end up getting a new job.

I've three days study leave coming up. Next month I'll take a few days. Though, I need to take the rest of my days in case I end up getting a new job.

Where would you like to head off to?

Have a great weekend all :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Have a great weekend all :)

I will ;)

Good to hear Tom :)

Happy Friday everyone :)

Karsini wrote: »
    Happy Friday everyone :)

Happy Friday, Brother K! Happy Friday, everyone! :)

What's are your plans?? Mine are work :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭mg1982

Happy friday folks. Any dates lined up for the weekend?

What's are your plans?? Mine are work :(

Grub and tv shows.
    mg1982 wrote: »
    Happy friday folks. Any dates lined up for the weekend?

Me? LOL

Grub and tv shows.

Me? LOL

Sounds like a great plan :) I'll be doing that as well after work :D

How do ye know if someone is into you or not....or just being a very good friend/thinks your just a good friend

I've very few friends....so kinda don't wanna fcuk up a friendship either...she's only recently broke up with a boyfriend....but I known her a bit

I hate my mind :(

How do ye know if someone is into you or not....or just being a very good friend/thinks your just a good friend

I've very few friends....so kinda don't wanna fcuk up a friendship either...she's only recently broke up with a boyfriend....but I known her a bit

Tough situation, Tom. Truth is I don't really know.

• Advertisement

Does she talk/confide in you??

Tough situation, Tom. Truth is I don't really know.

It's so hard....she's very good friend of mine and someone who I do rate v.highly and like.....
    It's hard to know if she's just being sound though.,.(not a boardsie as far as I know)

Does she talk/confide in you??

Yes...but that's a long way back...even when she was with her boyfriend like we'd be texting/snapchatting not every day...every week or so at the same time

Like often bumped into each other in town and went for lunch etc aswel not planned etc

Just she was the reason I missed a big cycle last weekend Over her and is texting me apologising since Wednesday when she found out I missed it...i just think she's being wicked sound...but the sister makes out she's mad about me....(she wasn't before-people tried to set us up last year)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭mg1982

Yes...but that's a long way back...even when she was with her boyfriend like we'd be texting/snapchatting not every day...every week or so at the same time

Like often bumped into each other in town and went for lunch etc aswel not planned etc

Just she was the reason I missed a big cycle last weekend and is texting me apologising since Wednesday when she found out I missed it...i just think she's being wicked sound...but the sister makes out she's mad about me....(she wasn't before-people tried to set us up last year)

Sounds promising tom. It might be something worth pursuing. Then again im no expert. :D

Is she someone youd like to go out with.

mg1982 wrote: »
    Sounds promising tom. It might be something worth pursuing. Then again im no expert. :D

Is she someone youd like to go out with.

Before I known her as well as I do now I'd have been meh tbh....but now yes....she'd be worth it

But I dunno if she's just being friendly though....like I've very very few friends and even less that I trust as much as I would her to keep a secret

Just don't really wanna fcuk up a good friendship either!!
    I hate the way I end up overthinking things at times :(

Just she was the reason I missed a big cycle last weekend and is texting me apologising since Wednesday when she found out I missed it...i just think she's being wicked sound...but the sister makes out she's mad about me....(she wasn't before-people tried to set us up last year)

You'll never know if you don't ask but it does sound like maybe she does like you, go for it you only live once :)

You'll never know if you don't ask but it does sound like maybe she does like you, go for it you only live once :)

Ugh...hopefully...though I just dunno!!!

(Thanks anyway y'all)...il sleep on it

Maybe it's worth a go. It can be hard to portray someone's personality towards you in that you may think he/she is interested in you, but really, they're just being sound. I know I always tend to jump to the (usually) wrong conclusion thinking a girl is into me, if she's being really sound. If I've just met her, a quick Facebook search usually throws up the "in a relationship" status, which is a bummer.

Life is short, so she could be worth pursuing. However, I'd tread carefully, if I were you. As you said yourself Tom, you don't want to mess things up. I'm sure you won't and even if she's not into you, I'm sure she'll take it well, if you say you're interested. I was lucky with a friend of mine, who is one of the nicest people you could meet. Lucky in that she took it well that I am interested in her. Unlucky in that she had just got with someone. I'm glad I told her anyway. I wouldn't see her often or anything, but we would certainly get on extremely well.

Right my internet is acting up so I bid you good night and hope it works out Tom :)

Have a fabulous weekend all :)

• Advertisement

Right my internet is acting up so I bid you good night and hope it works out Tom :)

Have a fabulous weekend all :)

Nighty night, AS! x

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement