Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singles thread.

Options

Comments

heyday30 wrote: »
    So who's with who now? :)

I second that question. Tell me, tell me! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

I set up tinder the other night just for a nosey got 6 matches and 4 messages the next morning cancelled it out of fright lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭mg1982

So who's with who now? :)

Im still on my lonesome H :(. Cant speak for the rest of them though. :D

I set up tinder the other night just for a nosey got 6 matches and 4 messages the next morning cancelled it out of fright lol
    I think women always get more matches than lads do. I never got that many in one day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭Trebor176

No matches so far, but I came across an absolute stunner that works in a local shop. At least I know she's single :rolleyes:

I haven't come across many girls that I know personally on it either, which could indicate that most are in relationships or just aren't into Tinder.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Still with my lovely cork lady

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Still pining/stalking Tom :D

Otherwise still single :)

Karsini wrote: »
    I think women always get more matches than lads do. I never got that many in one day.

One match was a woman, settings problem I guess.
    I think I'll wait a while yet before meeting blokes. But was a nice little confidence booster I'll admit. Just terrified of meeting another asshole!
    Trebor176 wrote: »
    No matches so far, but I came across an absolute stunner that works in a local shop. At least I know she's single :rolleyes:

I haven't come across many girls that I know personally on it either, which could indicate that most are in relationships or just aren't into Tinder.

Guess you'll be going to that shop more often :)

Autosport wrote: »

Will ye get a room you two. :p

mg1982 wrote: »

Yeah what mg said ! :)

• Advertisement

Has anyone that is on Tinder got a profile? I mean a few lines about yourself or some random quote or whatever? Mine is blank, but I'll probably just put a few things down. Most girls don't have anything about themselves, other than the few pictures, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

If you lived nearer id probably stalk you aswell :D I'm an equal opportunist :D

If you lived nearer id probably stalk you aswell :D I'm an equal opportunist :D

Im flattered by your suggestion Auto and dont worry i would never call the guards on ya. :D

Has anyone that is on Tinder got a profile? I mean a few lines about yourself or some random quote or whatever? Mine is blank, but I'll probably just put a few things down. Most girls don't have anything about themselves, other than the few pictures, etc.

I used to, removed it a while ago as I wasn't bothered anymore.
    One match was a woman, settings problem I guess.
    I think I'll wait a while yet before meeting blokes. But was a nice little confidence booster I'll admit. Just terrified of meeting another asshole!

I should really practice what I preach here, but there are good people out there.

I think one or two lines is nice.

I'm a smoker so think I'd put that down cause I know some people wouldn't date smokers.

I used to, removed it a while ago as I wasn't bothered anymore.

I should really practice what I preach here, but there are good people out there.

I know Kar. Should let the past in the past really. Not tar people with the same brush

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Your a dark horse you :p. Thats why you been quiet lately. Was it tinder or POF ?

It's pof. The last lady that I had on the list after which I said I am wrapping up my pof career as it's just time sink, lots of work for very little result.
    We had a second date last Saturday, I stayed at hers that night too . Got back home at 9 and was off to work for full day lol. Next date is on next week Sunday. Not earlier as I am working flat out 9 days. :( I'll try to get to her during the week even if for few pints and just an evening together.
    So far so good. And pof is off already. Even if it won't work out, I am not going back!
    I was quiet as I am just too busy with my life. Barely at home and almost never sleeping at home on days off . It's shocking how many friends you make and how much fun in your life you can get when you just say "**** it" and become a "yes man".

I know Kar. Should let the past in the past really. Not tar people with the same brush
    Very hard to do alright. Sometimes I feel like everyone is out to get me, meh.

I'm one of those who couldn't date a smoker, I just don't like it at all.

I'd have no issue dating a smoker, once it's occasional or social. I couldn't date a chain smoker, though!

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭rule supreme

Wow. Just wow.

What do you say to someone who asks you to lend them money when you haven't seen them for 10 years?
    Did they give you a sob story what the money was for .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I'd have no issue dating a smoker, once it's occasional or social. I couldn't date a chain smoker, though!

When I was non smoker my ex was a smoker. Never was a probleM. I am a smoker my self now, if a lady does not like it, I will just cut down on the amount I smoke next to her. That's it.
    People make smoking way to big of an issue. I wouldn't date vegetarian though, **** that!

I'll change the smoking thing when I'm ready, but I know a lot of people couldn't be with smokers.

Did they give you a sob story what the money was for .

I didn't reply to her at all so I don't know. She just sent me a message about 10 minutes ago saying "I must have offended you, sorry."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Hey all.
    Just keeping a low profile,
    Been reading alright, but not posting.

Hope everyone is good. :)

Still as i always was.
    Not down or anything :)

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭rule supreme

I didn't reply to her at all so I don't know. She just sent me a message about 10 minutes ago saying "I must have offended you, sorry."
    That is very strange , at least she could have said why she wanted the money .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

No wonder I keeps hearing noise :pac:

Anyone going on dates

No wonder I keeps hearing noise :pac:

Anyone going on dates

Next time you hear them noises tom just invite her in for a cuppa. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford