Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting For The Return of Business Cat

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭Yester

I bet Cork Boy is behind this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Yester wrote: »
    I bet Cork Boy is behind this.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Lets hope he doesn't do a Tim on CAD and reboot it. I suppose all good things must come to an end and he did end it before it became too stale.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Like Calvin and Hobbes. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,950 ✭✭✭Doge

I think we'll need to start posting more comics on this forum to try and make up for the loss that is business cat.

I did start a general comics thread but nobody contributed and it died a painful death! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Doge wrote: »
    I think we'll need to start posting more comics on this forum to try and make up for the loss that is business cat.

I did start a general comics thread but nobody contributed and it died a painful death! :(

Think I saw one or two of them but really didn't catch me. But there was something about BC that dragged you in.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

FanadMan wrote: »
    Think I saw one or two of them but really didn't catch me. But there was something about BC that dragged you in.

Saw what you did there. :D

So here it is, the final Business Cat adventure, for the foreseeable future anyway, fittingly entitled "Full Circle"

2018-09-07-Full-Circle.png

:(

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Wow, there we go... it's the end of an era...

So long Business Cat... until the next time...

Goodbye, BC. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

So here it is, the final Business Cat adventure, for the foreseeable future anyway, fittingly entitled "Full Circle"

Have you not changed your username yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭blue note

I was kind of hoping Cork Boy would get there before you. The reaction here would have been priceless!

What do we change the thread title to now?

Let the sleeping dog lies, Doge.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Sad it's over

but.....

I'm just going to have to read them all over again. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

So long....

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Retired Cat.

Schroedinger's Business Cat.

New Home wrote: »
    Let the sleeping dog lies, Doge.

The Legacy Of Business Cat?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,970 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

I suppose the thread should be just called "Cat" now.....

• Advertisement

He's still BC, but he'll continue his life without us in it. :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

• Registered Users Posts: 9,908 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Don't forget every cat has 9 lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,320 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Waiting for the dead cat bounce? :rolleyes:

Gloom, consider yourself banned. :mad: :/

(not said in my mod voice)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Tis a pity its gone but I can understand the reasons why, it was getting a bit stale once he had covered all the cat stuff. Must go back through them all, there were some great laughs in there for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭blue note

I was just on the BC site there and in the subscribers section he has posted a never before seen strip, the timeline is from after he and Princess Sparkle attempt their jail break. Seemingly in the new BC book there will be "multiple" comics that have never been seen as well as all the bonus panels. Its defo one to purchase when it does get released. I'll update in here when it does get published.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I was just on the BC site there and in the subscribers section he has posted a never before seen strip, the timeline is from after he and Princess Sparkle attempt their jail break. Seemingly in the new BC book there will be "multiple" comics that have never been seen as well as all the bonus panels. Its defo one to purchase when it does get released. I'll update in here when it does get published.

I'll be picking that up for sure

• Advertisement

Fonder recently announced the new book is completed and up for pre order.

For less than the price of hair cut one can be yours, considering the fun we've knocked out of it over the last few years it's a no brainer.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Business-Cat-Takeovers-Tom-Fonder/dp/1524850810/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1548369654&sr=8-2&keywords=business+cat

Advertisement