Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting For The Return of Business Cat

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭Doge

For some reason you are just trying to insert yourself into something that has been running for 3 years and that people get a bit of craic out of.

440970.png

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Damnit Doge, are you working with Howard???

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Star Lord wrote: »
    Damnit Doge, are you working with Howard???

Called it. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭irelandrover

Is it just me or has this thread been ruined recently?

It used be great when it was just a comic strip and a few comments about it.
    I see that Doge one as teh final nail in the coffin. There's enough other places in this forum for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I see that Doge one as teh final nail in the coffin. There's enough other places in this forum for that.

There is only one person ruining the thread for everyone else in fairness.. the doge one was a bit of a pisstake on that too, which is grand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭Doge

aHOMMFp.jpg

Seriously though theres about a week that goes between each comic so I dont mind a bit of banter.

Having said that Business Cat should be the only one posting the comics though!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Who would have thought a thread about a comic of a Cat head on a human body would get so serious?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Loughc wrote: »
    Who would have thought a thread about a comic of a Cat head on a human body would get so serious?

We're through the looking glass here people...

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Cork Boy

Didn't realise I was upsetting people so much by posting business cat comics in the business cat thread. If Business Cat really needs the approval of online strangers, then who am I to interfere.

Keep posting Business Cat, you're doing a great job!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

I hate the midweek banter. Nothing gets me more giddy than seeing business cat just posted in this thread on Fridays.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

I hate the midweek banter. Nothing gets me more giddy than seeing business cat just posted in this thread on Fridays.

<3

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Oh, get a room cardboard box, you two!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,127 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Cork Boy wrote: »
    Didn't realise I was upsetting people so much by posting business cat comics in the business cat thread. If Business Cat really needs the approval of online strangers, then who am I to interfere.

Business Cat posts pictures of Business Cats, you post pictures of... hmm, no, wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Cork Boy wrote: »

I bet business cat has nothing else going on in his real life, let him have this, probably sells insurance or something dumb like that.

EXCUUUUSE MEEEE! Business Cat is the former CEO of Cat Industries (or something), show some respect!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

I want to see a spin off featuring Howard T Pug :).

I bet business cat has nothing else going on in his real life, let him have this, probably sells insurance or something dumb like that.

Eric-Forman-Freaking-Out-Over-a-Tense-Situation-On-That-70s-Show.gif

Wrong Eric.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,698 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

There are a few saucers of milk needed in here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

There are a few saucers of milk needed in here

Or Jeyes Fluid to keep the wrong cats from getting in and peeing everywhere :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

New Home wrote: »
    EXCUUUUSE MEEEE! Business Cat is the former CEO of Cat Industries (or something), show some respect!
    Yes, but what has he done lately ?

Ehmmm... he's taking some time out while he's working on a new, exciting project that will leave everyone speechless. Watch this space!

2018-02-09-Jailbird.png

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Business Cat meets Jail Bird!!! :D

Called it. :cool:

2018-02-19-Cages.png

2018-02-23-Playtime.png

2018-03-02-Digs.png

2018-03-12-Escape-Plan.png

• Advertisement

2018-03-16-Adoption.png