Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sat 7th March 2015

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,751 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Waiting on Cooper for a trixie falls on the flat.

Done a tenner double two winners 7/4 and 9/4. Log on to the account to see i never confirmed the bet, a great start towards Cheltenham.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,751 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Wicklow Brave 33/1 i think i will invest a bit further.

He has course form, had an easy time of it so should be fresh. If he doesn't get left behind i think he will go close. Not one for maximum faith but the horse has ability and 33/1 is big.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Cantonesque

5 horses up and 2500 going on Yorkhill in last at Gowran. Betfair offering 2263 cash out. Any feedback welcome. Fear Nina

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

Good luck,theyre turning for back straight here,ill cheer ya on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

Wins with his cock in his hand,nice

• Advertisement

Woohoo... set up for Cheltenham...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭YoungKhalifa

Well done Cantonesque! What were the other winners?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

5 horses up and 2500 going on Yorkhill in last at Gowran. Betfair offering 2263 cash out. Any feedback welcome. Fear Nina

after timing requires screenshot

Sorry for delay... popping champagne ;)

50 accumulator
    War Sound 5/6
    Pretend 3/1
    Traffic Fluide 11/8
    Wakea 5/6
    Princee De Beauchene 4/7
    Yorkhill 8/13

Wasn't after timing as the last one hadn't won at that stage. Was trying to guage the belief or otherwise in Yorkhill...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Morleystreet

We'll done cantonesque. Great win in lead up to next week.

Actually someone here posted a few days back that at one of the preview nights Patrick had mentioned to get on yorkhill to get some money in advance of Cheltenham.

Wouldn't play at those type of prices myself ( at least not in a single), but fair play to him for mentioning it.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭hawkhead

Your post was certainly timed after five of them had run.

Well done anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

I would have cashed, 50 to 2.3k was enough. Bit daft letting it ride imo when you had that option.

And I'm saying this after the 6th had won - an example of acceptable after timing, imo.

Actually someone here posted a few days back that at one of the preview nights Patrick had mentioned to get on yorkhill to get some money in advance of Cheltenham.

Wouldn't play at those type of prices myself ( at least not in a single), but fair play to him for mentioning it.

You're right... I had seen that too so kudos to boardies for influencing the picks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭UrbanFret

Holy God he was hardly sticking his neck out. It's just typical of what trainers and jockeys tip up all the time. Long odds on shot that should barring accidents win. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Shemale wrote: »
    Wicklow Brave out for a run, ffs
    Shemale wrote: »
    Nice and easy prep race for Cheltenham.

****ing bulling, missed him when scanning the list and missed the marker bet I put on him in

Advertisement