Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend plans?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

buried wrote: »
    That sounds very cool! What do you work at if you don't mind me asking?

im working with an electrical company over there for the last 14 months..it sounds cool but after so long there im looking for other options as i can't deal with another summer over there..shudder

Tsipras wrote: »
    cruise liner?? sounds sweet? fwp

ya it sounds sweet but it kinda wears on you after months on the bloody thing..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,678 ✭✭✭buried

im working with an electrical company over there for the last 14 months..it sounds cool but after so long there im looking for other options as i can't deal with another summer over there..shudder

Ahh right, cool. Would love to visit The Shetlands and Orkney islands myself at some stage. Bit of a fan of Viking history and those islands were one of their base's of operations.

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Run, work, BANG, BANG, BANG, sleep.

buried wrote: »
    Ahh right, cool. Would love to visit The Shetlands and Orkney islands myself at some stage. Bit of a fan of Viking history and those islands were one of their base's of operations.

you should check out the Viking festival of fire over there if you go its brilliant i was at it in January and it was some spectacle to see.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

Ruu wrote: »
    Run, work, BANG, BANG, BANG, sleep.

There will be some amount of racket in the black lodge this weekend with all that banging.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭xXxkorixXx

Heading to Howth tomorrow for the day with my 3 year old son and hubby so it should be a good enjoyable family day out ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Crumpets

I'm in Vienna for the weekend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

I'm getting my hair cut and highlighted today, then probably go to the pub with friends tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Spending the day on the road around North Kerry/Co.Limerick, then going for ze few scoops, ja?? around 17:30 or so. Not terribly thrilling but it'll do.

• Advertisement
Advertisement