Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes Stores St Pats T-Shirt

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

:P
    uch wrote: »
    Misery Guts !

Hey I'll swing with it for 52 weeks of the year and usually do.

But I don't need to dress up like a gobshíte in a stupid T shirt and drink till I fall over in a pool of my own vomit at lunchtime in an attempt to prove to my mates that I'm not a 'misery guts'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

St. Patrick's Day or How I Learned To Avoid Dublin City Centre Expertly Every March 17th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

Was in Dunnes earlier and saw a t-shirt for st pats days with a picture of a potato made to look like a persons face and drinking beer with something along the lines of lets get blotto.
    So now a Irish company is selling a t-shirt with a Irish person portrayed as a potato drinking beer:mad:

Liveline has been very disappointing recently but we could be on to a winner with this one if Joe's researcher elves get their hands on it.

Tip to any callers: make sure that you give full details of physical and psychological pain caused by the t-shirts, a rundown of any medications that have been subsequently prescribed, money lost through days missed working at the struggling family business, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    St. Patrick's Day or How I Learned To Avoid Dublin City Centre Expertly Every March 17th.

Me too!! Mainly cos I live 190km from it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭AndonHandon

St. Patrick's Day is all about heading into town to chat up drunk Americans.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Dunes I was in yesterday had Patrick's day cakes marked up expensive in the colours of the Irish flag. Except when you actually look they are Green,Orange,green. Did make me chuckle.

I saw those, they look revolting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭delw

When i seen the thread title i thought it was St Pats football club

D'oh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Heard some nutjob on the radio in US who buys all the "offensive" irish paddys day t shirts and then returns them after paddys to Walmart for a refund.

he thinks he is doing something, him and OP are a tad over sensitive.

ahh found him

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Irish-American-man-buys-all-of-Walmarts-offensive-t-shirts-will-return-them-March-18.html

What a fcukin fruitcake.

Advertisement