Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone pick up a free "Don't say you're not curious" cd?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

dueaug wrote: »
    Ok so I put it in the DVD player and 3 headings came up Photo, Music, & Video. Nothing under the Photo or Video section. Under the Music section there is the heading CB : Bare Necessity. Have it playing now, not great to be honest. Wasn't trying to be mysterious or anything like it sorry. AT least ye know. Oh and there were no numbers on mine FutureGuy.

Death is imminent..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭bjork

gazzamc wrote: »
    Oh interesting, maybe it's a promo for the upcoming jungle book movie, but it hasn't gone viral.

CB: Bare necessities googled throws up a childrens boutique in Oregon

Ok so I put it in the DVD player and 3 headings came up Photo, Music, & Video. Nothing under the Photo or Video section. Under the Music section there is the heading CB : Bare Necessity. Have it playing now, not great to be honest. Wasn't trying to be mysterious or anything like it sorry. AT least ye know. Oh and there were no numbers on mine FutureGuy.

So...no mention of resurrecting the dead on planet Jupiter then?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Once you put it in and see what it is: Seven days.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭gazzamc

bjork wrote: »
    CB: Bare necessities googled throws up a childrens boutique in Oregon

Yea I googled it too and saw that, it's a bit fishy that OP didn't provide a picture as proof of the CD, even if they are trolling it's not hard to get a blank CD and write the title on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭dueaug

Ah lads I am not trolling. I have tried to put up a pic of the cd cover. Will try get number one daughter to do it when she comes in.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭gazzamc

Ah lads I am not trolling. I have tried to put up a pic of the cd cover. Will try get number one daughter to do it when she comes in.

Post a reply, scroll to the bottom where it says "Attachments", click "Manage Attachments", a pop up window will appear, click "choose file" and "upload". Done.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,986 ✭✭✭conorhal

No not the jungle book song, I couldn't really make out the lyrics. The tune reminds me of another song and I can't think what it is though.

Could you lean closer to you PC an hum it for us?

Turn your DVD player upside down and listen to it again in reverse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Rip it and throw it up on an audio host.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/cdexos/

https://soundcloud.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭dueaug

Ok gonna try this again

Thanks for that gazzamc!

Ok gonna try this again

Thanks for that gazzamc!

I love your nails, wish mine looked like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SadieSue

I love your nails, wish mine looked like that.

Clean? :p Hehe only joking! They are nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I see lots of these "handwritten" flyers in the door now, trying to appear like it's a personal note, or that someone went to the bother of writing it.

If you are going to do it at least get a remotely decent print/copy of it made, and maybe find someone with legible handwriting.

Am I supposed to be impressed by estate agents who apparently cannot type or use a PC or get decent flyers printed? -it nearly always is estate agents.

Advertisement