Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anything really positive and happy going on out there?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

zanador wrote: »
    There is a weasel riding around on a woodpecker. A weasel. On a woodpecker. That makes me happy!

Erm, I don't want to burst your bubble, but the woodpecker isn't exactly giving the weasel a lift.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭zanador

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Erm, I don't want to burst your bubble, but the woodpecker isn't exactly giving the weasel a lift.

Imagine though his little mind must be blown. And the woodpecker got away. And I have a picture of john travolta riding a woodpecker on my phone now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭AlteredStates

Yes people are becoming more united and using their voices to stop the govt taking the piss. Sense of community returning.

People starting to wake up and want to heal the word. More love and compassion.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Bono fell off a bike whilst riding around Central Park in New York dressed as an old hasidic Jew. He was so badly hurt that he hasn't been seen in public since and may never be able to pick up a guitar again.

That's what he gets for giving their latest album to the world

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Kablamo!

Came home to find my socks and pyjamas on the radiator. It's the little things!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,597 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

Free accommodation available in a mansion up on the Vico road - stunning views, swimming pool

p.s. just bring a sleeping bag

Contact the Land League for further details.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

Wompa1 wrote: »
    Bono fell off a bike whilst riding around Central Park in New York dressed as an old hasidic Jew. He was so badly hurt that he hasn't been seen in public since and may never be able to pick up a guitar again.

That's what he gets for giving their latest album to the world

I don't like his most recent music and think he's an absolute gob****e. But I wouldn't wish being gravely injured on him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Well without sounding too dull, economy is recovering and unemployment is falling.

On a personal note, I have a day off booked for Monday so going out on my bike. Heading to a birthday party at the weekend so that's a night out (don't have many)

Health is good.

Advertisement