Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last time you lost your temper

Options
  • 03-03-2015 1:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭

Had this idea today and then realised it had been done before but that was years ago so let's just roll with it. So, when was the last time you lost your temper?

Happened to me today which sparked this idea. I eat lunch leaning against a locker talking to the people opposite of me. A girl who's locker I was standing in front of asked me to move away which I did, she then continued to push and push the door of the locker against my legs (it's the bottom locker) pinning me kind of against the wall. I told her to cop the f*ck on but didn't lose my temper. I went back into my original place when she left but she soon returned and asked me to move which I did except this time she pulled out a big, fat science exam papers book and slapped me across the chest, started laughing and walked away. I saw red, opened up her locker, grabbed all the books and threw them across the big hallway with sheets and pages flying everywhere and called her a "dumb motherf*cker". :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Nucular Arms

Should have roundhoused her instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,443 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Had this idea today and then realised it had been done before but that was years ago so let's just roll with it. So, when was the last time you lost your temper?

Happened to me today which sparked this idea. I eat lunch leaning against a locker talking to the people opposite of me. A girl who's locker I was standing in front of asked me to move away which I did, she then continued to push and push the door of the locker against my legs (it's the bottom locker) pinning me kind of against the wall. I told her to cop the f*ck on but didn't lose my temper. I went back into my original place when she left but she soon returned and asked me to move which I did except this time she pulled out a big, fat science exam papers book and slapped me across the chest, started laughing and walked away. I saw red, opened up her locker, grabbed all the books and threw them across the big hallway with sheets and pages flying everywhere and called her a "dumb motherf*cker". :)

You sound like a hard man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Should have roundhoused her instead.

What if he didn't know where she lives?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

I suppose I'm a sexist now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

The youth of today are gone to fuck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,128 ✭✭✭mosstin

He sounds like a pillock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

You know how you expected this to go?

Yeah, that's not going to happen. AH owns you now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

I suppose I'm a sexist now.

No your a child, grow up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Littlekittylou

You are both dumb motherduckers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

Is this school?!

Go to bed! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

If you lose your temper you lose all respect too.

By rising above whatever or whoever pisses you off and handling the situation with dignity and a dirty look, you win everything.

I'm only responding to the thread title by the way. Too late to go trawling through the OP so no idea what's going on in that world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I don't think I've ever lost my temper, I'm terrible at expressing emotion like that. I generally bottle it up then bitch about it on the internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Nucular Arms

Lapin wrote: »
    If you lose your temper you lose all respect too.

I find the occasional pimp slapping maintains an adequate level of respect too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

So she asks you to move and you did but the door hit against your legs pinning you to the wall. Sounds like you didn't do the best job of moving there.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

this morning, had a crap sleep, woke up on the wrong side of the bed, no milk for tea and burnt my 2 slices of toast, and it was the last of the bread. I nearly feecked the toaster across the room!!

There can be only one.

Make her eat steel!

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭zzfh

That's funny because the last time i lost my temper, it happened to me years ago.. I used to eat lunch leaning against a locker talking to the people opposite of me. A girl who's locker I was standing in front of asked me to move away which I did, she then continued to push and push the door of the locker against my legs (it's the bottom locker) pinning me kind of against the wall. I told her to cop the f*ck on but didn't lose my temper. I went back into my original place when she left but she soon returned and asked me to move which I did except this time she pulled out a big, fat science exam papers book and slapped me across the chest, started laughing and walked away. I saw red, opened up her locker, grabbed all the books and threw them across the big hallway with sheets and pages flying everywhere and called her a "dumb motherf*cker".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 323 ✭✭emigrate2012

Tis playground shenanagins,slaps him with a book,runs away laughing. Responds by throwing a hissy fit and name calling.........

Tommorow they'll be havin' an aul wear behind the bike shed wait and see

• Registered Users Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭wretcheddomain

Sounds like a desperate attempt by you to come on here and absorb reassurance you did the right thing - when you know deep down you acted worse than her.

This has spectacularly backfired for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Nov 19 1999

I'm an extraordinarily calm individual. :)

• Advertisement

zzfh wrote: »
    That's funny because the last time i lost my temper, it happened to me years ago.. I used to eat lunch leaning against a locker talking to the people opposite of me. A girl who's locker I was standing in front of asked me to move away which I did, she then continued to push and push the door of the locker against my legs (it's the bottom locker) pinning me kind of against the wall. I told her to cop the f*ck on but didn't lose my temper. I went back into my original place when she left but she soon returned and asked me to move which I did except this time she pulled out a big, fat science exam papers book and slapped me across the chest, started laughing and walked away. I saw red, opened up her locker, grabbed all the books and threw them across the big hallway with sheets and pages flying everywhere and called her a "dumb motherf*cker".

The beautiful man of a million faces?:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Haha no way, that's honestly such a coincidence because I eat lunch leaning against a locker talking to the people opposite of me. A girl who's locker I was standing in front of asked me to move away which I did, she then continued to push and push the door of the locker against my legs (it's the bottom locker) pinning me kind of against the wall. I told her to cop the f*ck on but didn't lose my temper. I went back into my original place when she left but she soon returned and asked me to move which I did except this time she pulled out a big, fat science exam papers book and slapped me across the chest, started laughing and walked away. I saw red, opened up her locker, grabbed all the books and threw them across the big hallway with sheets and pages flying everywhere and called her a "dumb motherf*cker".

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭zzfh

Haha no way, that's honestly such a coincidence because I eat lunch leaning against a locker talking to the people opposite of me. A girl who's locker I was standing in front of asked me to move away which I did, she then continued to push and push the door of the locker against my legs (it's the bottom locker) pinning me kind of against the wall. I told her to cop the f*ck on but didn't lose my temper. I went back into my original place when she left but she soon returned and asked me to move which I did except this time she pulled out a big, fat science exam papers book and slapped me across the chest, started laughing and walked away. I saw red, opened up her locker, grabbed all the books and threw them across the big hallway with sheets and pages flying everywhere and called her a "dumb motherf*cker".

That is it,man

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

That is it,man

Ayy

242893ce31281a8293588bbbdf55b15ecd27d639_full.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Grow the feck up!
    Cop on to you're self!!!
    Silly post by a silly kid!
    :(

Das It Mane..*pretends to get internet slang* curiouser and curiouser

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/163/057/opwilldeliver.jpg

how many ones in one million? ...one ....or maybe a million

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

Backed a horse today and the jockey decided (for reasons only known to himself) to go off like the clappers as if it was a race over 1m4f (it was over 2m6f) thereby exhausting the fcuking horse and ensuring that it had nothing left in the tank at the finish. A seasoned pro and nobody knows why he did it. Cheating a distinct possibility. I got so angry I shouted really bad things at my laptop. Things such as how I'll never back another horse he has his boney little arse up on again, etc etc. I'm not proud.

Backed a horse today and the jockey decided (for reasons only known to himself) to go off like the clappers as if it was a race over 1m4f (it was over 2m6f) thereby exhausting the fcuking horse and ensuring that it had nothing left in the tank at the finish. A seasoned pro and nobody knows why he did it. Cheating a distinct possibility. I got so angry I shouted really bad things at my laptop. Things such as how I'll never back another horse he has his boney little arse up on again, etc etc. I'm not proud.

Well not to be glib about it but.....

It was chawchee's birthday.

:o

• Advertisement

sorry it lost though..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement