Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paolo Nutini - Marlay Park 4th July

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭blondeonblonde

DC10555 wrote: »
    I was at Avicii yesterday and I found it pretty good, the usual inflated prices though. Found a nice bright pink place to the right of the stage to get noodles if you're into that, one of the meu items was "Phuket Noodles" I couldn't rests ordering lol cost me €8 but there was a good portion in it considering you're gonna pay €5 for a hot dog.. :eek:

Other than that I noticed there was a Pizza place, Abra Kebabra and the usual burger places..

Great. Thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Silversun

Who introduced imelda may?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭thesultan

Don't know. She was very good and Paolo amazing. Good service on the luas to Dundrum with few bus from there to MArley

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Luke92

BP Fallon introduced Imelda. I thought he was amazing. Had my doubts about Imelda but she got me going! Thought it was a great gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Luke92

This was amazing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement