Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Management company playing hardball

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Thanks for all your help folks but since it's clear You all think I should ''pay my way'' as one poster put it I'll leave you all to it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

not yet wrote: »
    Wow, pay your way you say, interesting concept that....

So pay up regardless of disputes etc..

Yup. Withholding fees because of a dispute is retarded. The services used by everybody still need to be paid for and you're only hurting the management company of which you are a member.

Presumably you're still enjoying everything that's paid for by the other members of the management company during your 'dispute'.

Plus your childish retorts when presented with things you don't want to hear speaks volumes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭Deub

I don't see how you expected people to be supportive. You stopped paying because of another issue with MC but took a solicitor for this one.
    You should have paid the fee to the MC and taken a solicitor for the first issue. At least you wouldn't in the situation where your apartment could be damaged and it will cost you money....

• Registered Users Posts: 25,444 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Asks for advice

Gets great advice

doesn't like advice given

Throws toys out of the pram.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,945 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

we're 3 pages into this and not a single reply in your favour. Does that not tell you something?
    You came on looking for advice. Everyone so far has advised you to pay. I don't see any point starting a thread looking for advice and then not take the advice given.
    we all have to pay our way through life. Stopping payment isn't the answer. There were 2 agm s you didn't bother to go to where you could have brought this up.
    There seems to be something very odd about this whole thing.

• Advertisement

Asks for advice

Gets great advice

doesn't like advice given

Throws toys out of the pram.

Funny guy..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭Grandpa Hassan

Funny guy..

He's not wrong though, is he?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭él statutorio

You could clarify as to why you've decided to stop paying?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Desolation Of Smug

So there's a big drip in your apartment causing hassle? Have you considered popping up on the roof yourself and trying to bung it up? Or putting a bin under the leak, you have some bins, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭MrWalsh

The fee's were due last July, July 2014-July 2015.

And yes the facilities are still being used.

So you've been receiving services for free since last summer, and now you want more services over and above what the usual fee covers?

And you're willing to pay a solicitor but not your fees? I think you need to get your priorities in order.

• Advertisement

He's not wrong though, is he?

He's still a funny guy though..

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

OP considering you're not bothering to actually engage with the posters here, but you're resorting to insults and snide comments I'm locking this up.
    Ask your solr who is responsible for repairing the roof.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement