Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What if you weren't a navel orange

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

I've driven other marques in my time, but have yet to find anything that beats a BMW. It's that mix of build quality, performance, comfort and technology that make them so enjoyable to drive. The cabin design is incredible and everything smacks of quality and good German engineering.

Good Lord... 'I drive a Bee Em Double-You.
    You drive an over priced, over complicated, over played faux-wealth mobile.

They're a nice car, no doubt. Over engineering everything is bound to eventually result in a nice car in the same way that a collection of monkeys, armed with typewriters will eventually write Hamlet. They are indeed, a classy car but have been utterly destroyed, image wise, by the middle class, faux snobbery that avails of their second hand value.

New, they're the kind of car that lose so much value, you can literally smell burning money when you turn the key for the first time. As a result, these middle class, pseudo snobs, who think people are still impressed with a propeller badge, can afford them after three or four years.

The only classy beamer drivers left, are beamer drivers who don't let you know they own one. Drivers who only say so, as the subject drifts subtley into conversation, unlike what your post attempted.

A car that generally costs around the 50 grand mark and only comes with a 2 Year warranty is not that impressive. Even Audis are Jumped up Volkswagens and their interiors are far nicer places to be.

Bees are far superior to wasps.

And bonnets are far superior to baseball caps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Reoil

I once bought a KitKat without any wafer in it. Just chocolate.
    Best KitKat I ever had.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Reoil wrote: »
    I once bought a KitKat without any wafer in it. Just chocolate.
    Best KitKat I ever had.

I felt robbed when a similar thing happened me with a packet of peanut M&Ms.

If I'd wanted the ghastly, thirst-inducing, brown packet ones I'd have bloody well bought them!

In summery, Peanut M&Ms over the other varieties.

And yes, I am including the peanut butter flavour in that. I know, I know, they are delicious but it's tough going to finish a big bag of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Reoil

And yes, I am including the peanut butter flavour in that. I know, I know, they are delicious but it's tough going to finish a big bag of them.

I have never tasted peanut butter. Ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭Slideways

Bees are far superior to wasps.

And bonnets are far superior to baseball caps.

And beetle bonnets trump all other bonnets... :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭play4fun1

wait did you know about The Garlic - not only it's pre sliced , but pre packed by nature it self .
    Beat that orange

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

I would point at this orange, laugh and go "Ner-Ner!!" because he is clearly a genetically-engineered freakazoid, like David Hasselhoff.

Reoil wrote: »
    I have never tasted peanut butter. Ever.

I wouldn't be a fan of the spread, smooth or chunky, but when its in an M&Ms is exquisite.

Still, the peanut M&M trumps all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

I've driven other marques in my time, but have yet to find anything that beats a BMW. It's that mix of build quality, performance, comfort and technology that make them so enjoyable to drive. The cabin design is incredible and everything smacks of quality and good German engineering.
    Every day you sound more and more like a bot.

Advertisement