Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What inspires you

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭Sheep Lover

Clontarf must have come on a bit in the last few years.. :)

Has strong links with Frankfurt, apparently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

Away and take your face for a shyte.

That's no way to talk to the greatest hurler Galway could have ever produced.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭xLisaBx

Probably my cousin who did when we were both 8. That kind of memory and experience really pushed me to get through darker moments and to appreciate life, something I didn't do often.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,468 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Clontarf must have come on a bit in the last few years.. :)

Was thinking the same, not 12 months ago he was on about renting a bedsit in Clontarf :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 969 ✭✭✭JacquesDeLad

Ireland with a rugby playing pool of 25,000 beating England with 175,000 players at their disposal.

Quality can beat quantity.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

That's no way to talk to the greatest hurler Galway could have ever produced.

In fairness it's hard to nip out for a loaf of bread in Loughrea anymore without bumping into one of the many people qualified for that particular accolade.

You could quite easily line out all the ex future Galway star hurlers in Croke Park - To fill the stands rather than field a team.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭fineso.mom

.... Nothing worse than having your midnight court down a quiet loning interrupted by a vampire farmer with a bale lifter.

Sounds like the punchline for a 'Far Side' cartoon. :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

fineso.mom wrote: »
    Sounds like the punchline for a 'Far Side' cartoon. :-)

Those Larson cartoons were the hard-copy memes of the pre-internet generation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Eh?

Like musical chairs?

Exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

Few like that around here too. Nothing worse than having your midnight court down a quiet loning interrupted by a vampire farmer with a bale lifter.

I am having a good laugh at this I understand every word, but if I asked my teenagers what a court down a loning meant they would send for the men in white coats.
    I believe the correct term is A shift where ever you fancy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭wretcheddomain

ISIS

Advertisement