Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 27 Matchday Thread - Insight, analysis and general malcontent

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,171 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Paully D wrote: »
    Unreal that hasn't been given as an own goal to be honest. Bloody hell. :pac:

Yup, it's ridiculous, but it's the game and they have to be consistent.

I benefit with this one, but there have been many I've been on the wrong end of.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

from FPL rules:

Own Goals
    "If a player shoots or passes the ball and forces an opposing player to put the ball in his own net, then an assist is awarded."

Is it still the Press Associaton who determines this for fpl? Absolute O.G. for me (the ball was going in to Adrian's arms were it not for Cresswell's attempted slice clearance, but the awarding or not of these things is often quite dubious anyway!!

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭Markx

It's fair to say that Cresswell struck that into the net. It's not a deflection. In any common sense interpretation it's an o.g.; it will stay as a Murray goal though.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,670 ✭✭✭✭dahat

That just has to be changed to an OG.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,980 ✭✭✭G1032

There is no way that can be given as a Murray goal. No way.

• Advertisement

dahat wrote: »
    That just has to be changed to an OG.

Justice for non-Cresswell/Puncheon owners ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭shano_88

I have Cresswell so hoping it isn't given to him. Clear og though!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Seriously, get the emails sent lads and they might look at it. Worth a go. :pac:

Jim Beglin is on our side lads :pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Took a hit for Cresswell to sort out my defence oh dear 😯

• Advertisement

Imagine if Creswell gets an equaliser.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

2-0 dann

puncheon assist

Cracking ball in there. No question about that one! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

That one's definitely an assist :D

Two really poor goals for W ham to concede.

ward booked

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

It probably is an OG in the broadest terms, or well it wouldn't have been a goal if it wasn't for Cresswell. However Murray had the header on target and it's the very thing a #JusticeFor campaign would be used for if an OG was given.

Even as somebody without Cresswell or Puncheon this does not get the Mr.P's #JusticeFor approval :pac: Frivolous campaigns will only bring down the good name of the campaigns. However I do hope they'll change it but the header being on target is enough for me to let things be.

Punch comes good today, if BUIB wants to as well all will be forgiven

It probably is an OG in the broadest terms, or well it wouldn't have been a goal if it wasn't for Cresswell. However Murray had the header on target and it's the very thing a #JusticeFor campaign would be used for if an OG was given.

Even as somebody without Cresswell or Puncheon this does not get the Mr.P's #JusticeFor approval :pac: Frivolous campaigns will only bring down the good name of the campaigns. However I do hope they'll change it but the header being on target is enough for me to let things be.

Sell out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Gwan the Punch!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

2-0 dann

:pac: :pac: :pac:

I actually thought you were from the future this time as I rewound sky about 4 minutes to look at the 1st goal again and then I see this and then 30 seconds later Dann scores. Only remembered I wasn't watching it live afterwards :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Will feel like a punch in the gut if he doesn't keep his first assist.

Confirmed #BFC starting XI: Heaton; Trippier, Shackell (c), Keane, Mee; Kightly, Arfield, Jones, Boyd; Barnes, Ings #ClaretsLIVE

#AVFC (v @NUFC): Guzan, Hutton, Okore, Clark, Lowton, Sinclair, Delph, Cleverley, Westwood, Agbonlahor, Benteke. #AVFCLIVE

Swansea XI vs. Burnley: Fabianski; Naughton, Fernandez, Williams, Taylor; Cork, Ki, Carroll, Shelvey, Routledge; Gomis. #Swans

Hull City XI vs. Stoke City: McGregor; Figueroa, Bruce, Dawson, Elmohamady; McShane, Meyler, Livermore, Huddlestone, Ramirez; Aluko.

Manchester United XI vs. Sunderland: De Gea; Valencia, Smalling, Evans, Rojo; Blind, Herrera, Young, Di Maria; Rooney, Falcao. #MUFC

West Brom XI vs. Southampton XI: Foster; Dawson, McAuley, Lescott; Brunt, Morrison, Yacob, Fletcher, Gardner; Ideye, Berahino. #WBA

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Hutton starts...

tomkins booked

• Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

i8u73.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

No Jones for United

• Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Bruce Starts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007