Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 27 Matchday Thread - Insight, analysis and general malcontent

Options
1212223242527»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Hoping I won't get a nose bleed again after reaching my highest ranking of 12k. Only had scores from 9 players so has to be said getting 73 this GW nearly trumps the 100 I got earlier in the season

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

My 42 pts give me a red arrow but I stay in the top 20k (only a ~300 places fall).

Could have been worse but it's a bad result overall, especially in the perspective of the DGW...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

63 points im happy with that! Ozil saved the day for my nearest rival tho with a 20 point haul or I woulda done serious damage!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

54 points. Climbing ever so slowly falling a meteroric fall between GWs 4-9 leaving me outside the top million.

:eek:

Now just outside the top 200k.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

51 means I'm up 9k to 37k. Solid progress as I continue to recover from a disastrous Christmas period.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

42 pts and a drop of 200 places to 1886. Had high hopes this week as I was well set up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,140 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Lemlin wrote: »
    Hoping Sturridge can grab the differential points Wednesday night.

This.

He hasn't exploded yet, meaning he still has low ownership in the top 5/10k, and he's absolutely going to start the Burnley game.

Big differential ahoy.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

39 but pretty happy all round. Gained 2 points on closest rival.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

47 happy up 2k to 12k?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

36 points, not something to be proud of, but it could be worse.

Down 800 places to 2.5k in OR - I was there 3 weeks ago and it looks like I can't break into top 1k again.

Transferring Wollscheid in was great. Bringing Fonte in (instead of cheaper and better alternative - Bertrand) was - as some of you pointed out to me - a mistake. A mistake that I shouldn't make. What was I thinking???

It was good to have a last chance by captaining Sanchez. It didn't work out at the end, but at least there was a chance to gain some points...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

didnt think 46 would see a rise, up from 31k to 28k

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭qwabercd

56 and up to 1.6k, on a good run at the moment hopefully I can keep it going for as long as possible.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

Up to 583k overall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

37 points. 2k -> 2.7k.

This week is a big week now. I badly need to break this half mediocrity that I'm in.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

47 points, up around a thousand places to 13k.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

My 53(-4) has seen me make a small gain to 1271,
    Gutted to see however that my gameweek 1 ranking is 1270, that guy must be some player:o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

My 53(-4) has seen me make a small gain to 1271,
    Gutted to see however that my gameweek 1 ranking is 1270, that guy must be some player:o

He's above me as well :eek:

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/2823761/event-history/27/

New target acquired

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

He's above me as well :eek:

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/2823761/event-history/27/

New target acquired

My hero:P
    That is extraordinary, still wouldn't be number 1 though, the guy in the lead now has a 29 point cushion, modest enough 105.6 team value though, he does still have his wildcard though, if I was him I'd hold it till the last day of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭seklly

50 points lifts me 29 spots to 163rd OR.

Nice to see 2 green arrows in a row after 5 reds in the last 8 weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

44 points. Sees a small green arrow from 33k -> 31k.

I had the option to take a -4 to bring in a defender that in hindsight would have gained me an extra two points but I do hate gambling on a clean sheet when bringing in defenders, so I'm happy that I left it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Neoulous

Neoulous wrote: »
    Somehow I'm going into this GW with a strongly depleted team. I've been careless lately redface.png...

Zouma, Hazard, Eriksen, Kane & Austin blanks...
    I guess it makes no sense to transfer out any of the last 3. Ditto Hazard. I'm not losing anything with its £0.1m drop tonight.
    So it's Zouma I'll have to part ways with for an unusual 5-3-1 formation rolleyes.png...

Current defence is
    Pulis
    Jones Bellerin Yoshida PvA

Who would you guys get in?

I'm thinking Newcastle, Swansea or Stoke. Or WH maybe? Have £2.1m in bank. Ideally I'd kill 2 birds with 1 stone by getting a cheap defender for rotating with PvA and another one I'll get later for Jones. Yoshida being replaced by either Bertrand or Alder depending on funds. I could also get Bertrand now and double on Saints but I'm not happy with that and also I'd be stuck with Berty so if funds get tight that'd be another transfer to deal with...

I got inspired with getting Wollscheid in for Zouma.

Got 43 pts from 9 players (and that includes PvA) which gave me my best ever green arrow :p.

do1ffq.jpg
    :D

The great thing is I kept my saved FT (and I don't need it this week since I already have 3 DGWers). Hopefully that helps me finally get back in top 10k.

Advertisement