Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite sweeties?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

You can still get fizzy chewits!? You can in Mayo anyhow... And you can get the powdery teeth here to.. Tho ahop I usually get them in hasn't had them last 2 times I've been on 😔

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

I cant get enough of bon bons, white being my favs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

fussyonion wrote: »
    What's your favourite type of sweet?

I don't mean chocolate now ya hear; I'm talking sweeties...be it LoveHearts or jellybeans, flying saucers or Skittles.
    I have a soft spot for Haribo StarMix, any cola bottles and Starburst.
    What 'bout you?

Nope. My favourite sweeties are the people I fancy. The brain regions activated when you fancy someone are similar to the regions activated when taking cocaine so I'll stick with them, irregardless of how uncomfortable it makes everyone feel, and how tasty haribo stuff can be.

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Kat97

Blue bon bons
    Dolly mix
    Dib dabs
    Fizzy cola bottles
    Blue soft mints
    The cherry jellies from pick n mix
    Jelly snakes
    Any haribos
    Fudge
    Jelly tots
    Fruit pastilles
    Marshmallows
    Drumstick lollipops
    Fizzy lollipops
    Jelly beans
    Jelly burgers/hotdogs

I really like sweets :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Haribo Strawberries!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭junipergreen

PandaPoo wrote: »
    Did anyone like white/pink mice? I wasn't a fan, would eat the white ones the odd time.

Haven't seen them in years.

You can get some kind of similar thing from the pick and mix at the cinema. They're bigger than the old ones I think, not as tasty. Used to love the white ones.

I'd eat my own body weight in Malteaser Bunnies, those white coconut Ferrero Rocher, or Bounty bars. Also partial to a Topic and have been known to stockpile Diam bars.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭mookishboy

Those pastilles or Gums you used to be able to get. looked like squashed flat fruit pastilles and had little bumps on them. Hard as masos they were and after chewing them for a while were so sticky they could pull the fillings out of your teeth. !!! and some strange eastern European hard sweets kinda cinnamony but mixed with chilli of something. Burn the gob of yah.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭AppleBottle

Haribo jellies... I would easily eat a packet of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

cml387 wrote: »
    Fizzy Chewits, but they stopped making them. Another example how just everything is going to sh!t.

I'm pretty sure you can still get them - I bought them at my local newsagent about 4 months ago. They were delicious :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Desolation Of Smug

Gillian Anderson.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭PNA

Jelly and more jelly

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement