Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 27 transfers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

Who's the better West Ham forward option?

Sakho or Valencia

• Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Is Bertrand back next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

dahat wrote: »

He would be, last game of his ban is today

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Did wisdom and terry to Bertrand and zab,for free, feels a bit short termish.

He would be, last game of his ban is today

Good stuff, think I will upgrade PVA to him after Yaya to Silva for €€€€€

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

dahat wrote: »

Who was covering Bertrand spot while he was banned?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

In a bit of a pickle. Minus Terry Hazard and Kane my squad is looking like this:

Foster
    PVA Bellerin Cameron Wasi
    Sanchez Santi Walters Silva
    Aguero Srurridge

There's a chance I could have 0 starters in defense!!

Just the 1 F/T and 0.2 in the bank. Suggestions?? Would consider a -4 but at the same time am reluctant to ditch any of the Cup Final lads

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Johnson out, Sigurdsson in.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

manual_man wrote: »
    In a bit of a pickle. Minus Terry Hazard and Kane my squad is looking like this:

Foster
    PVA Bellerin Cameron Wasi
    Sanchez Santi Walters Silva
    Aguero Srurridge

There's a chance I could have 0 starters in defense!!

Just the 1 F/T and 0.2 in the bank. Suggestions?? Would consider a -4 but at the same time am reluctant to ditch any of the Cup Final lads

Well - I have Ivan, Terry, PVA, Wasilewski and Dummett:eek:

2 free transfers so -4 should sort it. Van Aanholt dropped was unexpected and messed up my plan.

Will get rid of Wasilewski, Dummett and Terry for Southampton defenders and 2 others (not sure yet).

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

wonski wrote: »
    Well - I have Ivan, Terry, PVA, Wasilewski and Dummett:eek:

2 free transfers so -4 should sort it. Van Aanholt dropped was unexpected and messed up my plan.

Will get rid of Wasilewski, Dummett and Terry for Southampton defenders and 2 others (not sure yet).
    had not even considered selling terry myself........then I looked at his returns last 4 games....hhhhmmmmmmm

• Advertisement

km79 wrote: »
    had not even considered selling terry myself........then I looked at his returns last 4 games....hhhhmmmmmmm

I have both Terry and Ivanovic so one of them has to go;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Who's the best bet for a one week striker/midfielder combo. Have 20.2 mill to spend on both of them

MarkSRFC21 wrote: »
    Who's the best bet for a one week striker/midfielder combo. Have 20.2 mill to spend on both of them

If you post your team someone might have an idea;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Ings and arsenal midfielder

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Cazorla or ozil?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Cazorla or ozil?

I'd prefer Ozil as I don't think cazorla offers much apart from pens

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

I'm thinking Terry out - Bertrand in. Only losing .1 on Terry if I want to bring him back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Gits_bone wrote: »
    I'm thinking Terry out - Bertrand in. Only losing .1 on Terry if I want to bring him back in.

Is Bertrand really worth the extra million over Alder? I'm hoping Alder will be back for West Brom.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭Hype710

Doubling up on Southampton defenders a viable strategy?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Gonna bring in a Saints defender for Terry, double up till Matic comes back. That'll leave me with 9 definite starters, and PvA and Ameobi selected. I doubt Ameobi will play and PvA might not play either. I might take a -4 to bring a cheapie defender in for PvA, but next week's fixtures are pretty dicey and I doubt there will be too many clean sheets. In which case, I'll probably just do the one transfer and hope PvA makes an appearance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Think I'm going to have to WC, made a few blunders with my January one. With Cameron and wisdom as well as van Aaholt yesterday being dropped my defense is in ruins.

Also yaya to Silva might need to be done, it will also free up some cash to upgrade Defoe to possibly costa or sturridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Have 3 with a blank. On top of that there's doubts over Bellerin, PVA and Ameobi.

Hopefully Bellerin will start. Pva probably won't but if I was to transfer him out it'd have to be for another cheapie. McShane is the only alternative I can see and I don't really fancy Hull so I think I'll stick with pva for the moment. That leaves me with Ameobi who was a stupid one to include in my WC. Hard to know if he'll start really but for a cheapie going forward I want a guaranteed starter so I think my transfer will be Ameobi out for Cork. Tempted by Ibe who looks very promising but again you're not guranteed game time every week.

I only have Kane for the DGW at the moment but nobody else is really jumping out at me - may take a one week punt on Austin before bringing Costa in. Saints defensive cover is a must too so I imagine I'll be taking a hit at some stage soon.

Edit - Even allowing for the blank game week it seems a lot of people's teams are a bit stretched at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

2 FTs but going to try and roll one over..who's the most nailed on west brom defender?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

2 FTs but going to try and roll one over..who's the most nailed on west brom defender?

Lescott would be the best bet I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Los Cafeteros

Is kyle naughton 1st choice at RB at Swansea now ahead of Rangel? Need to replace Baird with a 4.3 def to field 11 next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Lescott would be the best bet I'd say.

He seems to be the most nailed on alright. I've 2 FTs this week so I'll likely draft in him and Bertrand for PvA and Zouma.

Bertrand and Silva in

Yaya and PVA out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Looking to get an Arsenal defender in. Can't afford Mertesacker or Koscielny but can afford any other option. Who is the most nailed on defender after those two does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

will yoshida keep his place or will alder slot back in?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

will yoshida keep his place or will alder slot back in?

Toby is first choice, he will slot back in if fully fit.

Advertisement