Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things that inexplicably turn you against someone

Options
1363738394042»

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,427 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

People that replace everyday words with stupid alternatives eg

Christmas : Crimbo

Holidays : Holibops

:mad:

Don't you mean wankeroos?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

People who paint others into a corner in their own conversation for no other reason than gossip and to bad - mouth.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 138 ✭✭Patrick Wheelock

People who cheer England's sporting defeats but don't support the IRA.

Hypocrites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭funtime93

Lads who wear wife-beaters both inside but especially outside the gym.Its Ireland not Magaluf.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

People who cheer England's sporting defeats but don't support the IRA.

Hypocrites.

:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭asherbassad

People who chew or yawn with their mouths open.

People who insist on telling you that they smoke dope, I don't care and I avoid you when you're stoned because you are fcuking BORING and IRRITATING when you're stoned.

People who don't like cats.

People who walk 2 or 3 abreast on footpaths, it's just fcuking ignorant.

People who are pro knacker traveller.

People who keep commenting that the weather is cold, it's Ireland not the Caribbean, what temperature do you expect it to be?

People who let their dogs crap and don't pick it up.

People who think it's OK for their kids to make a nuisance of themselves, particularly in inappropriate places like restaurants.

Does that mean you are anti- knacker traveller?

What does it mean, exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭zcorpian88

People who lie and manipulate situations to their own selfish benefit and drag others into lying for them when they wouldn't be one bit comfortable with it, and to go along with it they'd use a previous dispute with another person as ammunition to cover over their own lying if the information in question was sprung by that person to whoever it affected.

I basically hate manipulative people that are seen by many people to be doing no wrong (when they are) and they themselves think they are doing no wrong and will do anything to twist themselves out of their own f**k up's and don't care about who it affects.

When somebody says "come to me for anything regarding that subject" but you know they have nothing to do with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

People who eat smelly and/or loud things on public transport EG Cheese and onion Taytos, takeaway, egg sandwiches etc. Instant hatred.

Women who wear too much of that wretchedly orange fake tan

Guys who wear boat shoes without socks

Guys who pluck their eyebrows

• Registered Users Posts: 18,111 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

beks101 wrote: »
    People who eat smelly and/or loud things on public transport EG Cheese and onion Taytos, takeaway, egg sandwiches etc. Instant hatred.

Not as bad as people who are smelly or loud things. Nothing worse than 2 people sitting beside each other on a quiet train shouting their really absurd opinions into each other, or some fella/woman who smells like they haven't washed since the start of the Irish free state.

• Advertisement

"Techies" in PC Stores who tell you that scanners are not sold as a single device any more but always are part of a printer now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭MrVestek

People that refuse to see that their own behaviour causes some of their issues.

People who blame "look I get defensive because of X Y and Z so it's not my fault I said X to you" as a legitimate excuse.

No. You were ****ty with me for absolutely no reason when I just asked you an innocent question but please live inside your self entitled bubble where nothing is ever your fault.

Let's see how many friends you end up with after years of making people suffer your crappy attitude towards people and life in general.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Thread Closed - The trivial annoyances style threads are no longer being allowed in After Hours.
    We have a Ranting and Raving forum which is a more suitable setting and have some already excellent threads for all types of settings.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement