Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things that inexplicably turn you against someone

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

Extremely camp gay people are annoying.

People who walk slowly along busy footpaths are annoying.

Skangers and creamers are annoying.

People who automatically think republicans or libertarians are bad simply because Jon Stewart (who's a prat, by the way) told them to think like that are annoying.

People who talk **** about the Catholic Church (they're just as much as sheep as serious Catholics) are annoying.

The rats are annoying.

No really inexplicable, I suppose.

Oh, here's one - women who wear those enormous glasses. They look incredibly stupid and you look like a fashion victim. You tool. Die in a fire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭jobbridge4life

Well they were the ones who first fought for people like me and our equality. So I hope they keep bugging the shizzle out of you. Limp wrist solidarity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭lizzyman

Ben D Bus wrote: »
    The exception being anyone in grey tracksuit bottoms.

Fair enough, I'll make an exception for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭lizzyman

People who automatically think republicans or libertarians are bad simply because Jon Stewart (who's a prat, by the way) told them to think like that are annoying.

People who talk **** about the Catholic Church (they're just as much as sheep as serious Catholics) are annoying.

The rats are annoying.

Oh, here's one - women who wear those enormous glasses. They look incredibly stupid and you look like a fashion victim. You tool. Die in a fire.

Creamers?

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Stop clocking

lizzyman wrote: »
    Creamers?

Cream crackers

Knackers.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

People who whistle or start humming as a way of telling you youre invading their personal space.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Reiver

Guys who dress in skinny jeans or bright coloured trousers or get ****ty haircuts. The ones who look at my clean jeans and best check shirt with derision. Bastards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭silverfeather

Limp wrist solidarity.
    I love that band.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

The rats are annoying.

You and I should probably never meet in real life :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Reiver

Now I remember.

People who ****ing applaud when a plane lands. Cavemen. Do you applaud the bus driver after he got you somewhere without a crash? It's absolutely barbaric. They're probably amazed the big metal bird flies without flapping its wings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Reiver wrote: »
    Now I remember.

People who ****ing applaud when a plane lands. Cavemen. Do you applaud the bus driver after he got you somewhere without a crash? It's absolutely barbaric. They're probably amazed the big metal bird flies without flapping its wings.

The only flights that I have ever been on when somebody has done this has been those ****ty package holiday types.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Lyndsey3000

people who are **** drivers!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Lyndsey3000

people who are crap drivers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭xabi

Atheists, I get and respect that you dont have any religious beliefs, but why do you have to announce you're atheist at every opportunity. I dont believe in the Easter Bunny but dont have a need to tell everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Dramatik

Saw a lad standing at the bus stop the other day, he was wearing:

A backwards cap
    A pair of raybans
    A skin tight v-neck t-shirt
    Skinny jeans
    and just to top it all off
    A pair of flip-flops!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

Any parent who tries to pretend to a child that they as the parent love doing this chore/sport/school subject.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭DareGod

This is basically an "Annoying things people do" thread. Would somebody like to finally change the thread title now? since everyone appears to have ignored it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭Optimalprimerib

Athiest bearded liverpool fans. So 85% of boards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

People who chew or yawn with their mouths open.

People who insist on telling you that they smoke dope, I don't care and I avoid you when you're stoned because you are fcuking BORING and IRRITATING when you're stoned.

People who don't like cats.

People who walk 2 or 3 abreast on footpaths, it's just fcuking ignorant.

People who are pro knacker traveller.

People who keep commenting that the weather is cold, it's Ireland not the Caribbean, what temperature do you expect it to be?

People who let their dogs crap and don't pick it up.

People who think it's OK for their kids to make a nuisance of themselves, particularly in inappropriate places like restaurants.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Things that inexplicably turn me against someone: when somebody tells me that the thing that turns me against them isn't inexplicable...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Lack of understanding/education , and just pure ignorance towards mental health, sexuality and other social issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Even if you changed this to
    Athiests or bearded people or liverpool fans.

It still probably wouldn't describe 85% of boards.

My one is when someone pulls an outlandish percentage out of their arse, I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Young lads in grandpa shirts, chinos, and those plimsoll slipper type things. With the bum fluff stubble and 1 Direction hairstyle.
    Just looks ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

Mimes, fúcking freaky bastids...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

People who can't think for themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭curioser

People who can't think for themselves.
    Ah come on, can we leave Manchester United and Liverpool followers out of this?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

People who are willfully ignorant. I don't care where you're from or what level of education you received. But to have the beliefs of a middle aged person in 1960 when you are 25 and living in 2015, you are basically proud of the fact that you're an imbecile.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭xabi

Even if you changed this to

It still probably wouldn't describe 85% of boards.

My one is when someone pulls an outlandish percentage out of their arse, I guess.

85% of statistics are made up on the spot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

People who don't cover their mouths when they yawn/chew with their mouths open. It infuriates me and I just want to scream at them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement