Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday 19/02/2015

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,816 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

How much will O'Leary offer? 150 or so? A few years back you 'd think not a hope but now that mightn't even be enough. :eek:

euro-cash.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 35,816 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Flying Author 6.10 11-1
    So close to winning last two, over this trip/ Ran here before too which can be a bonus.
    I think it can win this .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

did a forecast In the next at Chelmsford Gentlemusic/woofie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭rossom

Really impressed by the debut victory of Welsh Gem in the Chelmsford opener. Mike Murphy I think has only ever had one first time out winner prior to that and she did it with ease.

She's an absolutely huge horse given she's a young 3 year old filly and I think the yard have a really, really nice horse on their hands. He's my favourite trainer and I think he'll show how good he is if he gets a few more good horses in his small string.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,406 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Drift + John Butler horse = kiss of death

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

Its trying. Or at least it was intending to a few hours back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

Not sure . I'm looking at 5 year time frame. It's telling me first win.
    It could be wrong though

Its her first winner as a trainer, def not as a jockey, she has plenty of wins there (has been injured of late though so not that recent)

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

Def first winner as a trainer and am nearly sure their horses with the prefix Carrigeen have won in Clonmel/Thurles over the last 5 years...

backed at 100s this morning all d o

• Registered Users Posts: 16,406 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Out to 11's on the exchanges :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

Rancid

• Advertisement
Advertisement