Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday 19/02/2015

Options
  • 19-02-2015 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Quality isn't great but a few meetings today, I think ill be going with

1.Argocat 13:45 clonmel.

2.Zazamix 3:05 Sedgefield

Good luck,

Chijj

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭ogruairi

Fancy Kylemore Lough in the Huntingdon 15:50 myself. Unbeaten over hurdles, and although this is a big step up in quality, I think his 60L win aggregate over his last three starts can help him outstay his opponents. Currently around the 2/1 mark. He's entered for the Alert Bartlett too so looking forward to seeing how he fares today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Jebus shocking racing today went for a johnson double at huntingdon gonna be hard to find winners today.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,406 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

The handicap in the last at Meydan looks a right old ding dong. Eastern Rules won this last year with Anaerobio disappointing. Both are out again today and I wouldn't be surprised it the tables got turned this time.

Ibetellingyoualie is 11/2 with Corals - have been keeping an eye on this one since its pointing days. So often 2nd place, it has some very nice form and it returns to Clonmel where it has won before over the same distance.

Seems that Gigginstown second string have been beating their stable mates quite consistently over the last few weeks. Bumper in Clonmel sees two of stable mates go at it again with Roman Gold as high as 6/1.

• Advertisement

Money is down for Final Drive in a big, big way in the last at Chelmsford. Have followed this horse off a cliff so what's a few more Euro - good money after bad I say :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Seems that Gigginstown second string have been beating their stable mates quite consistently over the last few weeks. Bumper in Clonmel sees two of stable mates go at it again with Roman Gold as high as 6/1.

They aren't stablemates.

Regardless of the outcome, your reasoning above for backing Roman Gold is bizarre. Although I'm sure you've had a good luck at the form....

They aren't stablemates.

Regardless of the outcome, your reasoning above for backing Roman Gold is bizarre. Although I'm sure you've had a good luck at the form....
    in a rush, typo.

if you don't like my opinions, block me, I will be doing the same with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭shamdrog63

ogruairi wrote: »
    Fancy Kylemore Lough in the Huntingdon 15:50 myself. Unbeaten over hurdles, and although this is a big step up in quality, I think his 60L win aggregate over his last three starts can help him outstay his opponents. Currently around the 2/1 mark. He's entered for the Alert Bartlett too so looking forward to seeing how he fares today.

Was thinking of laying this one today.60l win aggregate is misleading as he was 9l down when the leader fell at the last on his debut and he,s been beating nothing of note whereas theres a couple of stiff challengers today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

in a rush, typo.

if you don't like my opinions, block me, I will be doing the same with you.

I like some of your opinions, just not this one. I won't block someone who disagrees with my opinion either...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

Nina has been doing well in bumpers lately and it's always nice to see the Mullins monopoly gatecrashed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

The form of jamesie 20/1 is superb in the context of the 3.20 maydan.how many in this field would beat Gordon lord Byron even if it was grass??pat dobbs is a plus and also has a great draw but stable form a worry.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Money is down for Final Drive in a big, big way in the last at Chelmsford. Have followed this horse off a cliff so what's a few more Euro - good money after bad I say :pac:

Opened 9/2 last night, still 9/2 in places. Drifting on the exchange and two non runners, one who was quite fancied in "Ever Yours".

I've been following too, but I'm not following today. Good luck though.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,814 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Ada Lovelace 16-1 ew 6.40
    Ran well of a break recently , I like ew .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

Been told today is the day for Final drive hence why Ever yours was withdrawn ;). I'll not be backing as i don't really back all weather and that track in particular i can't trust.

In that bumper at Clonmel i expect the favourite(Nickname exit) to win well,i was told they think he's a very good animal before his last run but he looked very slow and laboured that day on heavy ground,he's dropped in trip today and on better ground. I'd expect Paddy to pop him out in front and gallop them into the ground. If my reports were right he will dispatch of these with little hassle and i've had a bite.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭hudhastings

Got a tip apparently the owners of winter magic think he will win and are having a big gamble on him just passing on info 4.00 clonmel 9/2 at the moment

A horse ran there in the 2:55 called Northern Executive. Father owned a minority share in it awhile back. Horse has some real quality and we had it earmarked to go chasing at a very early age. Was well out of the handicap today, and really only out for a run I'd say, that is why I didn't mention it. Despite that, it still ran quite well and was unlucky not to place, falling towards the end. Think it will be winning quite soon off a now low mark - only back it on good ground though, we found out very early it hates the muck.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

What was the opening price on final drive? Can't get it on mobile.

ft9 wrote: »
    What was the opening price on final drive? Can't get it on mobile.

Not sure what he was this morning but there was a bit of 6 and 7/1 about last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭HarshOstrich

Brother Tedd here

• Advertisement

bollix and gary o'brion tipped up the long shot winner on at the races

hes 5/2 now who no's

Nickname exit will never win a bumper :o,shouldn't even go hurdling,3 mile chaser is what he'll be . Nice performance by the winner mind you,serious turn of foot in the last furlong.

The name escapes me but it ran well . First winner for trainer. First win for jockey.

Backed farrier e/w in the previous meydan race
    Anyone know how many places bookies are paying in that race

The name escapes me but it ran well . First winner for trainer. First win for jockey.

How much will O'Leary offer? 150 or so? A few years back you 'd think not a hope but now that mightn't even be enough. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭curioser

Is that just in the last twelve months? Is this the same Liz Lalor who has ridden several winners over the previous few years? - mainly for her father AFAIR. Carrigeen horses seem to ring a bell.

Backed farrier e/w in the previous meydan race
    Anyone know how many places bookies are paying in that race

I taught 16 ran but it was 15
    Doesn't matter only 3 places

curioser wrote: »
    Is that just in the last twelve months? Is this the same Liz Lalor who has ridden several winners over the previous few years? - mainly for her father AFAIR. Carrigeen horses seem to ring a bell.

Yeah think it's her,has won plenty of races,tough you wouldn't be convinced by her style :P

• Advertisement

curioser wrote: »

Not sure . I'm looking at 5 year time frame. It's telling me first win.
    It could be wrong though

Advertisement